Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I can't gather the strength to get out of bed

Cautious Raven

Cautious Raven

Commander
★★★★★
I just want to sleep until this life is over

i want to coompie the girl in your pfp

Chronic depression

Just do the spirit bomb gathering energy shit. It works

You ever thought about roping?

What was the furthest you have gone
I crashed my car into a telephone pole going 70mph. The car caved in completely in the front and was totally totalled.

I crashed my car into a telephone pole going 70mph. The car caved in completely in the front and was totally totalled.
What caused this? What was your breaking point

It's hard to get up. It's also hard to cope. I rot alone in boredom most days when I'm not at work.
It's a brutal existence brocel :feelsbadman: Hopefully one day it will end.

What was the fallout, where you injured? Did you get a new car

Life sucks and then we die. Total scam.

Do you have discord? wouldnt mind adding you and keeping you company
I appreciate the offer, I'm just not really looking to socialize atm. Outside of is. I have a hard time trusting people.

I appreciate the offer, I'm just not really looking to socialize atm. Outside of is. I have a hard time trusting people.
That sucks, misery loves company

If its consolation i am sure you dont need this to be told to you but a lot of us here relate to what you feel. My job is not difficult its just that my life around me is so draining that even the monotamus wageslaving gets old. There are times when i get home from work and just sit in my car for a couple of minutes contemplating it all. It really is an awful existance, i think god is dead.

If its consolation i am sure you dont need this to be told to you but a lot of us here relate to what you feel. My job is not difficult its just that my life around me is so draining that even the monotamus wageslaving gets old. There are times when i get home from work and just sit in my car for a couple of minutes contemplating it all. It really is an awful existance, i think god is dead.
I'm sorry brocel :feelsbadman:

If it were up to me I would remove all of the sadness in this world. But unfortunately I can't do much.

I also struggle with the concept of God because the suffering far outweighs the good of this place.

I hope that when our time is up we never have to return to this existence.

I'm sorry brocel :feelsbadman:

If it were up to me I would remove all of the sadness in this world. But unfortunately I can't do much.

I also struggle with the concept of God because the suffering far outweighs the good of this place.

I hope that when our time is up we never have to return to this existence.
I want to believe but recent events have eroded my belief in a higher power. I think its just us and thats it.

One day after i went to the gym in campus, one of the foids i had my eye on got hit on by a tall chad and that broke me. I watched it all from where i was sitting... As i drove away in anger i grabbed the cross i had in my car and threw out the window while yelling curses at god. It just does not make sense to me how i could suffer so much but yet people who are worst than me in everyway live fulfilling lives while i cry going to bed. People sometimes cope by saying this is god building my character, well at one point that character becomes a villain then.

I want to believe but recent events have eroded my belief in a higher power. I think its just us and thats it.

One day after i went to the gym in campus, one of the foids i had my eye on got hit on by a tall chad and that broke me. I watched it all from where i was sitting... As i drove away in anger i grabbed the cross i had in my car and threw out the window while yelling curses at god. It just does not make sense to me how i could suffer so much but yet people who are worst than me in everyway live fulfilling lives while i cry going to bed. People sometimes cope by saying this is god building my character, well at one point that character becomes a villain then.
Yeah, I agree. Something is definitely wrong with this place.

I've cursed out God plenty of times as well, sobbing and begging God to take me away from here. At one point I almost became a Satanist because the pain was just too much, and I deeply resented God.

Try and avoid hurting people because that's something you can't ever come back from. I've said a lot of horrible things to people when I drink, and it never leaves you. We must all strive to be better then those around us, or risk losing every part of ourselves.

Same. Depression hits differently when you are hopeless.

just stay in bed. it's ok :feelsYall: :feelscomfy:

Yeah, I agree. Something is definitely wrong with this place.

I've cursed out God plenty of times as well, sobbing and begging God to take me away from here. At one point I almost became a Satanist because the pain was just too much, and I deeply resented God.

Try and avoid hurting people because that's something you can't ever come back from. I've said a lot of horrible things to people when I drink, and it never leaves you. We must all strive to be better then those around us, or risk losing every part of ourselves.
I agree, i would also tell you to stay away from satanism. Just does not feel right