Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I can't function without Jew pills (else I'd wanna tear foids apart and wear them as clothes)

• Thread starter Progeny of Horus
  • Start date
Progeny of Horus

Progeny of Horus

Cerebral Rapist
-
Every time I am off meds, sooner or later I'll start having those bouts of anger and depression. Actually screw that, in my case anger and depression are synonymous. I'd start ruminating over all my years of neglect, rejection, oppression, repression and abuse; then I'd start having vivid visions of me brutally executing whores or normalfags I particularly despise, which doesn't help but fuels my rage and misery. I'd like to add this isn't all in head: I have assaulted whore relatives before (which is excessively based, but I could've been reported and fucked over) and committed other terrible acts over the years, yet butchering whores will always remain as my sublime fantasy.

I've ultimately dissociated myself from humanity and consider myself to be my own species, my own 'kind', since I struggle to relate to any faggot normalfag bastard or any stuck-up SJW bluehaired tranny-worshipping cunt, or any self-important lying bluepiller/redpillar wannabe guru who has the audacity to claim I'm at fault for all of my suffering or shortcomings, or any nigger donkey brain therapist who dares to claim I'm the one who shunned society and not the other way around. I am the inverse of every hiveminded, fake humanitarian whore loving faction that exists, and shall remain to be so forevermore.

Don't take them and tear apart foids.
Never submit to the juice.

better blackpilled than jewpilled