Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I can't fucking walk past a college campus without an urge to rope

rotting-alone

rotting-alone

Officer
I graduated college last year. Today on the way to some seminar thing I drove past my old college campus. PRIME FUCKING SUIFUEL.

College is the ideal time to explore relationships and sexuality. People say it's high school, but it isn't. In high school it's harder to get alcohol and you still live with your parents and such. In college, everyone is carefree and you can fuck in dorms and the girls have grown into developed women with tits and asses.

Just driving passed I glanced out the window and see my campus. All the young people walking around there, all of them probably having friends and relationships. I saw that and it hurt me. I saw all the young girls I never kissed. I was 18 and had all the free time in the world and we were careless and just trying to get by. It was the prime time for me to come out of my shell. I didn't do it. I didn't fucking do it.

I'm 22 now. Graduated. Still a kissless virgin. I slave away at a 9-5 now. No more hanging out in hallways carefree or going to frat parties or anything like that.

Sorry for the rant. I know this is a shitpost. I just can't take it. When I think about what I missed out on in college...it hurts me so fucking much.

Thinking you had a chance is delusion boyo. You were born to rot

I felt this way going back to my old HS and seeing jbs play tennis in their short skirts. Once I graduate Ill probably feel the same way about college.

At least you know what you missed out on

Bro are you even ugly? Because if you are it dosnt matter if you tried.

Bro are you even ugly? Because if you are it dosnt matter if you tried.

Well most of us wish that we werent ugly so at least we couldve tried. I assume OP is sad about missing out on being a Chad in college and not just being an uggo trying pickup.

"IT gets better after hihsgchool" is the worst lie i'm told