Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i cant fucking take it anymore

Ap0calypse

Ap0calypse

Radical Faction
★★★
Being ugly, short, stupid, and having a small penis makes every second of my life a living hell. And for any inceltears faggots who are reading this, I only started calling myself these negative terms after people in highschool and college called me them first multiple times. 10 fucking years. 10 fucking years of asking out girls and being rejected every single time. 10 fucking years of being bullied and isolated. From middle school to college. These were supposed to be the best years of my life. It is my absolute RIGHT to be angry and sad about this, no gaslighting on ur part will change my experiences.

i just cant take it anymore

In the name of St. Hamudi, St. Elliot Rodger, and St. BlackOps2cel.

EqO6j2ugnJZbPZO6GYKtpV0y_small.jpg
e949745e1c38bc99cba3a8cfeed32d06df-27-elliot-rodger.rvertical.w1200.jpg
84d.jpg

Sorry brocel

Being ugly, short, stupid, and having a small penis makes every second of my life a living hell. And for any inceltears faggots who are reading this, I only started calling myself these negative terms after people in highschool and college called me them first multiple times. 10 fucking years. 10 fucking years of asking out girls and being rejected every single time. 10 fucking years of being bullied and isolated. From middle school to college. These were supposed to be the best years of my life. It is my absolute RIGHT to be angry and sad about this, no gaslighting on ur part will change my experiences.

And you're ethnic too. Brutal

We can't leave clownworld. We can only learn to be small enough to be ignored, rather than brutalized for standing up.

hey i agree with you i literally feel the same thing i cant find motivation in even doing stuff anymore :blackpill:

Cope and wait for the incel uprising.

Brutal, you are just telling him to cope forever.
Forever? The numbers are increasing over the years, society won't be able to exile shit it has raised. The day of redemption is coming. :society:

sorry to hear that man society is messed up indeed and i have been bullied too and it sucks

Pooping helps
The day of redemption is coming
Yeah no such thing will happen buddy boyo. Even with this incoming global crash women will still prioritize lookism, yes you'll have the money but HE will still be fucking the women

Last edited:
sorry to hear that man society is messed up indeed and i have been bullied too and it sucks
I hate normies that are constantly digging under themselves. :feelsseriously:
When will they open their eyes to all these things?

I hate normies that are constantly digging under themselves. :feelsseriously:
When will they open their eyes to all these things?
i dont think they will they are so busy on their delusional that they dont realize this or they just afraid of the truth

i dont think they will they are so busy on their delusional that they dont realize this or they just afraid of the truth
Blue Pill is too strong yet... :feelsseriously:

Blue Pill is too strong yet... :feelsseriously:
yeah i personally was blue pilled until i dived deeper of understanding my situation of lonliness and came across the blackpill and the incels. and i came to realize its not our fault we see the truth unlike the npcs who live around us like imagine working hard to school just to be a wage slave

yeah i personally was blue pilled until i dived deeper of understanding my situation of lonliness and came across the blackpill and the incels. and i came to realize its not our fault we see the truth unlike the npcs who live around us like imagine working hard to school just to be a wage slave
In any case, they will not be able to run from the truth forever. So we are waiting.

Forever? The numbers are increasing over the years, society won't be able to exile shit it has raised. The day of redemption is coming. :society:
Preach bro.

There's nothing called uprising:feelswhat:

And if I recall correctly you're black - which is the worst of all (aside from being drug-dealing Tyrone and fucking some foids before going to jail for life).

Can you please explain to me what the fuck is wrong with blacks? Why are they so stupid, dangerous, and violent even when we give them all the affirmative action and leg ups and cancelling SATS (University of California) and cancelling gifted entrance exams (New York) and trying to get them elected as mayors and congresspeople? Reserving seats at ivy league, wall street, silicon valley - just if they can behave and study just a TINY bit?:feelswhat:
What is the problem with blacks? They have genetic disposition for lower intelligence and higher crime rates on average. We should pay blacks welfare in exchange for blacks sterilizing and castrating themselves.

View: https://www.npr.org/2020/02/12/805237120/ghost-dna-in-west-africans-complicates-story-of-human-origins

There's no overcoming the genetic constraints nature placed on us, which is why our agony is constant, no matter how we try to distract ourselves with copes. This is why I advocate for the state to provide us with on-demand euthanasia.
Agreed. Cowards in the U.S need to legalize assisted suicide for all

And for any inceltears faggots who are reading this, I only started calling myself these negative terms after people in highschool and college called me them first multiple times.
IT: I am gonna pretend I didn't see that