Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I can't fucking STAND young"cel"s

Seriously why are they here? There was a post on ban appeals where OP wasn't even fucking 15 years old. 15! Yet he was allowed to stay anyway. Faggot your growth spurt hasn't even kicked in yet, why the fuck are you here? Most of the time these cunts might eventually ascend, and they will, but guess what happens when they do. They'll just stick around anyway for L3 eDgY HuM0rrrrrr xDDdd while laughing with their gfs, because what else attracts young faggots online nowadays? This site seriously needs a minimum age requirement to register. I suggest 20 because at that age it's absolutely OVER if you haven't scored after graduating from HS & college since those best chances are gone. we criticise IT for allowing minors into their community but somehow it's okay for us? The main reason for inceldom is due to bad bones, but what good is that reason if they haven't even fully developed for these little shits? Sure there may be exceptions to this for those born with dwarfism or some other rare genetic disorder and they are more than welcome to stay. But most of the time it's literally just failed normies who later learn to successfully adapt with other normscum and live happily ever after, and to those people, go fuck yourself.
High IQ thread

This. According to boomers here, appearantly never getting any interest from 100s of girls WHO ARE FORCED TO INTERACT WITH YOU for 12 fucking year is not a sign of inceldom.
It's a sign of inceldom, but that doesn't mean to say it makes somebody a fully-fledged incel. You become black knighted as an incel the moment you turn 20 when you still haven't gotten laid, there is no turning back from that. Mentalcels don't count

If youngcels only knew how they will spend the rest of their life...They wouldn't even be here.
They would have roped already.

ERadicate them
You become black knighted as an incel the moment you turn 20

Last edited:
It's a sign of inceldom, but that doesn't mean to say it makes somebody a fully-fledged incel. You become black knighted as an incel the moment you turn 20 when you still haven't gotten laid, there is no turning back from that. Mentalcels don't count
Bro I graduated from HS and I am most likely not going to college. My already low interactions with foids are non existent rn.

If I dont get some miraculous growth spurt at this age (18) I am done, I missed my chances.

20 should be the requirement.

Virgin until 20 is pretty standard these days in EU.

Can't wait for the first 2010 chads coming here in a few years.

i dont mind youngcels. better be blackpilled early

You are shooting yourself in the foot, you avoid those chances, not miss them
I am avoiding a 6 years of mental and physical torture.

Only thing that is left more me is plastic surgery + location maxxing at this point.

I can get cute matches when I morph my face and fraud my height, so I will go with that instead of bullshit normie social interactions.

Seriously ban all the 15 and under kiddies on here.

They should wait until they're an Adult KHHV like me.
kek are you forgetting all those posts defending you and other youngcels and now suddenly deciding that never happened.

kek are you forgetting all those posts defending you and other youngcels and now suddenly deciding that never happened.
I'm not a youngcel. I'm an adult (18+).

Last edited: