Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I can’t fucking stand niggers

babygengar

babygengar

Greycel
I am a methcel/Blackcell I am black and I can’t stand black people I was constantly rejected and made fun of by them because i wasn’t black enough so my mom made me raised me with another low level ethnics it’s to the point I would want to spit on these loud ghetto niggers

Same experiences here.
I'm a sandnigger. Other sandniggers always bullied me for not being some sort of religious extremist. I'm not religious

Worst thing is that they have insane success with girls from all races. And making friends

I am a methcel/Blackcell I am black and I can’t stand black people I was constantly rejected and made fun of by them because i wasn’t black enough so my mom made me raised me with another low level ethnics it’s to the point I would want to spit on these loud ghetto niggers
Read my bio

Same experiences here.
I'm a sandnigger. Other sandniggers always bullied me for not being some sort of religious extremist. I'm not religious

Worst thing is that they have insane success with girls from all races. And making friends
Yeah crazy enough I used to practice islam

Meth lmao

Go ER, niggER.

I found out a few years ago that my father was a pimp and my mother was one of his hoes
I am a methcel/Blackcell
iu