Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I can't find a new sugar baby to fuck

P

Payer

Recruit
★★★
I have got 70 numbers from the last few months from a sugar daddy site and I have not found one slut who will let me cum inside her for a reasonable price.

A lot of them are such cunts that they don't even reply and a lot of them are wanting free money without sex and a lot of them just want to sell pics.

These cunts got so many options even with many sugar daddies.

Why this got to be so hard?

Last edited:
My sister used to have a sugar daddy and she didn't even fuck him, the cuck thought that he was in love with her too :feelskek:. He used to pay for her £1500 a month apartment and extra money for food and bills.

My sister used to have a sugar daddy and she didn't even fuck him, the cuck thought that he was in love with her too :feelskek:. He used to pay for her £1500 a month apartment and extra money for food and bills.

What a cuck. He shouldn't pay unless hes fucking her and £1500 is too much for these whores.

What is your sisters looks scale?

what are usual prices for sex there and whats age/quality of foids

What a cuck. He shouldn't pay unless hes fucking her and £1500 is too much for these whores.

What is your sisters looks scale?
Average looking objectively, but probably a Stacy to a 60 year old man. Young foids live on tutorial mode.

what are usual prices for sex there and whats age/quality of foids

I offer all the foids max 500. My last foid was a slim 19 year old blonde for 250. Now I can't find someone on that level again.

God bongs are fucking pathetic

I offer all the foids max 500. My last foid was a slim 19 year old blonde for 250. Now I can't find someone on that level again.
sounds nice. How long session? any additional costs like transport for her or hotel? I pay 200 usually for 30 mins with 20-25 foids at their apartment

Having a whore on a contract is even more cucked than marriege if you ask me, that is the most extreme form of betabuxxing.

Also most of the baby sugar foids are just sheboons you will rarely find something worth fucking for 500$+ anyway

He used to pay for her £1500 a month apartment and extra money for food and bills.
That's ALOT in Indian rupees. I could live a luxurious life. Holy shit

sounds nice. How long session? any additional costs like transport for her or hotel? I pay 200 usually for 30 mins with 20-25 foids at their apartment

I paid extra for a cheap hotel. I was with her for around 5 hours I think.