Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I cant find a job

zangano1

zangano1

involuntary incel
★★★★★
Ive had like 80 interviews since the start of last year, and I fail all of them. Ive passed to the second round like three times.
Its over, Im too autistic to work, I dont know how to have a conversation like a normal human being.

Ive had like 80 interviews since the start of last year, and I fail all of them. Ive passed to the second round like three times.
Its over, Im too autistic to work, I dont know how to have a conversation like a normal human being.
COOKING

Same. Just try manual labour maybe

What about IT. lots of autistics work in IT

over, try neetbux from gov, at least you have the proof that you are UNABLE to work, 80 job interviews is too much, you should be able to get neetbux

over, try neetbux from gov, at least you have the proof that you are UNABLE to work, 80 job interviews is too much, you should be able to get neetbux
I dont know if it was 80, I stopped counting. And I dont have autism, Im just bad at socializing

How do you fail though? It’s not like a real conversation. They ask you scripted questions you can prepare for

and yet normalfags refuse to give non-NT men neetbux. Some people are not made for this world and can never function in it.

And while all these normies larp as social and empathetic, they go full nazi mode if a male autists can't wageslave. They happily see us dead.

fucking over. you need to spam practice interviews at this point. Your resume is probably good. you will just need to probably spam 100-200 practice interviews to compensate for being non NT. don't give up and keep grinding. I failed a shit ton before succeeding. And I had to practice a lot over and over and over. This is just the way life is for inkwells.

Also look into taking anti anxiety drugs like phenibut or ltheanine or ashgawanda

fucking over. you need to spam practice interviews at this point. Your resume is probably good. you will just need to probably spam 100-200 practice interviews to compensate for being non NT. don't give up and keep grinding. I failed a shit ton before succeeding. And I had to practice a lot over and over and over. This is just the way life is for inkwells.

Also look into taking anti anxiety drugs like phenibut or ltheanine or ashgawanda
I apply to all I see just to have some practice, if I get accepted in a shit job or one i dont like I just keep applying and leave when I find a better one.
I had a psychologist help me but it didnt work

I dont know if it was 80, I stopped counting. And I dont have autism, Im just bad at socializing
u have autism or worse. I am probably autistic and even then didn't need that many interviews. u will need drugs to NT Maxx for interviews

Go to the interview slightly (!) stoned or swallow a microdose of LSD. Can help you to relaxe but you are still able to act.

Go to the interview slightly (!) stoned or swallow a microdose of LSD. Can help you to relaxe but you are still able to act.
Ive considered getting slightly drunk before interviews, most of them are online so they wont notice. But Ive never been drunk before so I dont really know how I would react to it

ut Ive never been drunk before
If you wanna be drunk on an interview you need to know how you react to alcohol and if it suits you or not

if you can, write a thank you letter for the opportunity and ask for feedback on what you can improve.
this can help with improving your interviewing skillz

if you can, write a thank you letter for the opportunity and ask for feedback on what you can improve.
this can help with improving your interviewing skillz
Ive asked for feedback twice, one time they took like 2 weeks to answer and said something like, "its not that you did bad, but we are looking for different characteristics", so they just evaded the question.
The second time the guy in the interview told he would give me feedback, then I sent an email and they didnt even answer.

Yes, true. When I was eighteen, I attempted to apply for jobs. However, I could barely do the interviews because of my stuttering problem(ASD-caused). My mother wanted me to get employed despite knowing about my disability("You should get a job", "When you become an adult, I want you gone!").

The result was living in a youth commune for some time...

By that point, I had already spent months sleeping in the basement of our apartment to recover from my first mental breakdown.

Before I moved to Minneapolis, I visited Craigslist for financing options since Mother was too reluctant to seek employment and I realized that I had no short-term way of helping us fund our apartment.

SourceAbled

Market

Quit

Work

Proton

same. i've been interviewing for jobs since last year july and haven't landed any. guess i'm just too non-NT and ugly for anyone to hire me. doesn't help being curry too.

i'm probably going to start interviewing high/drunk as other ppl have said in this thread

whos the handsome gentleman in your avatar?
It's a BBC slayer from the UK. "It's ovah...".

Yes, that's indeed FaceandLMS with a neutral face that I can relate to.

I literally have an interview in an hour, I can feel my non NT brain going into overdrive as we speak

I literally have an interview in an hour, I can feel my non NT brain going into overdrive as we speak

I had an interview at a sub shop when I was living in the youth commune. I couldn't actually attend due to mental illness.

I did, however, wish I had a eyeglass repair kit.

Replies are kind of bluepilled; if there is a chad, stacy, or minority applying to the same position as you, despite qualifications, they will pick them over you 100% of the time. No one wants to work with a sub5 male

Yesterday I had an interview and I think I did really good.
What I did was watching videos on youtube of people talking and imagining I was there talking too. That got me in the mood and then I talked a lot and like a normal person in the interview.
I still think I wont get called.

I can't even get rejection e-mails. I submit applications and never hear back.

just wageslave bro

You want to be the Male Cockroach ?