Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I can't feel any sympathy for women, even after trying

Inbuddhist

Inbuddhist

Major
Meditation.
Compassion meditation.
and this form of meditation called Loving-Kindness meditation https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mettā
And also Zen meditation.

I can feel sympathy for the poors, the animals, the frogs etc, but i can't for women.

It's over for the bluepill version of myself.

I wouldn't say I don't have sympathy, more of a complete lack of respect. They are basically on the same level as children to me. Well, except that I don't want to fuck children.

Why would you try to feel sympathy for them?

Why would you try to feel sympathy for them?

I'm asking myself the same question now.

I think because i've read some buddhist texts that told me "duh duh it's good to feel compassion for every living being, it makes even you feel better"

No they can go fuck themselves.

I wouldn't say I don't have sympathy, more of a complete lack of respect. They are basically on the same level as children to me. Well, except that I don't want to fuck children.

Children are innocent, women aren't.

I think because i've read some buddhist texts that told me "duh duh it's good to feel compassion for every living being, it makes even you feel better"

Feeling love for an enemy is pretty pathetic.

Most women have crap for brains. You have to treat them all on their individual merits, but inevitably, its better to err on the side of caustion and assume they are guilty until they prove themselves innocent.

I think because of our positions, we are not obligued to offer the sort of generosity that involves giving a dam.

I shift between craving a pure 3D nice waifu and completely hating all women. I have a love-hate relationship with the female sex; they have a non-existent relationship with me.

Same, they have it so fucking easy, how do they even manage to fuck up?

I have sympathy for women. They treat ugly men badly because it's in their nature, so I don't blame them for it

I mean, why be angry at them for something they can't change?

They are worse than children because they are more materialistic and cruel.

Buddhism is cope.

I
I shift between craving a pure 3D nice waifu and completely hating all women. I have a love-hate relationship with the female sex; they have a non-existent relationship with me.
I wish my sex drive just went away so I could go completely MGTOW

I have sympathy for women. They treat ugly men badly because it's in their nature, so I don't blame them for it

They can change it but they don't give a fuck because they have no morals.

sympathy for women is like sympathy for Hitler it's just not gonna happen

I think because of our positions, we are not obligued to offer the sort of generosity that involves giving a dam.
Couldn't have worded it better if I tried. I concur.

Anal Cunt was a great band. Seth Putnam (R.I.P.) and his chaotic screaming/funny as shit lyrics got me through my most misogynistic episodes back in my teens.

Anal Cunt was a great band. Seth Putnam (R.I.P.) and his chaotic screaming/funny as shit lyrics got me through my most misogynistic episodes back in my teens.
Here's one of my favorites

I made a playlist on soundcloud dedicated to them

I feel the same amount of sympathy towards women as they feel towards incels. Zero.

Nothing in life brings me greater satisfaction than reading about young women being driven to suicide, getting raped and murdered in dark alleyways, burning to death in fiery car crashes, and enduring other forms of physical and emotional pain. It couldn't happen to more deserving people.

I feel the same amount of sympathy towards women as they feel towards incels. Zero.

Nothing in life brings me greater satisfaction than reading about young women being driven to suicide, getting raped and murdered in dark alleyways, burning to death in fiery car crashes, and enduring other forms of physical and emotional pain. It couldn't happen to more deserving people.
YEP!

I'm angry against women because it's my nature, why try to have sympathy for them then ?

Apply the same logic to everybody don't be selective.

Same.