Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I can't exist anymore

• Thread starter Deleted member 39146
  • Start date
Deleted member 39146

Deleted member 39146

Self-banned
-
After 3 year i went to college as my parents forced. It was first day and my parents were really happy. I didn't had feeling for it but after being in class i can't take it anymore. My class was full of cute girl.I was in last seat watching everyone. My suprise everyone had known each other during admissions phase. Nobody really talked to me. One guy asked my name and he ran away. It's all due to my face. I wish i had a decent normies like face which people could look without having urge of vomiting.
During my school days i used to run home and escape from bullies but I went out of class last and everyone had someone to walk side with except me.
Fuck me i dont even have guts to kill myself. i m wishing some natural disaster to end me.
I dont know how i m going to face another day being me.

sit in the back of class

hey i agree with this i used to get bullied when i was in grade 9 because of how i look and me being weak. and the worst part about it that it never ends till u die. so i suggest you to try to cope even if its hard because this is the reality of the world we live in.:blackpill: if u want someone to taIk to feel free to hit me up i wouId like to listen to you

hey i agree with this i used to get bullied when i was in grade 9 because of how i look and me being weak. and the worst part about it that it never ends till u die. so i suggest you to try to cope even if its hard because this is the reality of the world we live in.:blackpill: if u want someone to taIk to feel free to hit me up i wouId like to listen to you
Thank u so much for replying and caring. This is best fucking site I had ever been. Thank so much now I m feeling better. I have decide i will wear ear phone during break and walking home despite not connected to phone. And cope hard.
Again thank u brother.

Tbh, in your case, you might as well go to the gym and get big. Become intimidating. Don't just die in silence when you can fight back

Thank u so much for replying and caring. This is best fucking site I had ever been. Thank so much now I m feeling better. I have decide i will wear ear phone during break and walking home despite not connected to phone. And cope hard.
Again thank u brother.
np man again if you wanna vent feel free to dm me

Arent colleges online due to covid?

I cope with being on my phone 24x7