Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope I can't even watch Ultraman anymore

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
One of my favorite TV shows has always been Ultraman. I remember spending countless hours watching it when I was a kid. I wanted to be like him when I grew up. I wanted to defend humanity against aliens and monsters. Now I can't watch it anymore. The reason is because as a general rule, I don't watch any movie or TV show which has a Chad protagonist. Not anymore. And Shin Hayata mogs me in every aspect. He mogs the entire European manhood. I mean look at him:

If you think that there aren't any ethnic Chads, think again. It's over. My favorite superhero became a torment. This guy must've fucked more Jap girls than all the emperors together.

Shin Hayata

High tier rice > High tier blacks

One of my favorite TV shows has always been Ultraman.

If I'm not mistaken, Ultraman falls between the Kaiju* (*Giant Monster often Japanese origin and design) and Power Rangers Saturday morning tv* (*before Power Rangers) category.

So why did you stick to one "flavour" and not branch out into 1960, 1970s Godzilla, Pacific Rim and heck even the Ultraman "Into the Future" filmed in Chadstralia?

And we acuse normies of being trend followers.

Last edited:
Imagine him taking multiple girls virginities and the future cuck husbands just accepted it
full

This guy must've fucked more Jap girls than all the emperors together.

View attachment 213268

Oh I missed the point of your post.

Yeah I recall watching a documentary about a Japanese STUNTMAN who played Ultraman in costume. He'd get fan letters from Japanese toilets asking could he turn up to their hotel rooms in costume, even though he was ugly as fuck.

Didn't knew that show existed

Never watch it

Avoiding chad protagonists is very hard, for me the bar is lower, I try avoid romance

I love that show, and its spinoffs, not the modern ones though

Normies ruin everything

More normalfags = less in dethph communities

Take the ultramanpill