Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I cant even wagecuck

• Thread starter Deleted member 20536
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 20536

Self-banned
-
Every single fucking job requires experience
5 fucking years of experience just to work in a warehouse or in a factory
Job agencies are completely useless
The Jobs that requires no experience are mainly for women
Even at the lowest of the low ,at fucking McDonald's there is competition
I would have to wait more than 6 months just for a non paid traineeship
There is more dignity in sucking dicks on the road than working at McDonalds
There is no neetbux where i live :feelsrope:

How can u start then if u cant never get experience? :feelstrash:

That's why God invented nepotism.

Seriously though, it's one of those vicious circles of life : you need to have done X in order to do X.

Last edited:
In these shitty jobs experience doesn't make sense unless they want to secure a submissive cuck who already has been ordered around for 5 years of working a minimal wage.

I dont know
Everybody here has a relative that knows someone and helps them
I dont know anyone,
they dont even let you try for a day ,even for free

The Jobs that requires no experience are mainly for women
Every easy job that pays decently are flooded with holes. Walk into any government building like the DMV and it's only rosties and soyfags working there. The only good jobs straight high t men can do is hard labor work, being a successful entrepreneur, or if you're high IQ you can STEMmax.

Last edited:
Every easy job that pays decently are flooded with holes. Walk into any government building like the DMV and it's only rosties and soyfags working there. The only thing straight high t men can do is hard labor work, being a successful entrepreneur, or if you're high IQ you can STEMmax.
Foids in stem have it the easiest,many high IQ cels i know struggled to find a job while the girls where accepted despite lower votes or more years to obtain the degree
In every job with customer interaction there was a " female candidates preferred"

Fuck,i just want some money, in not asking a studio with A/C

Foids in stem have it the easiest,many high IQ cels i know struggled to find a job while the girls where accepted despite lower votes or more years to obtain the degree
In every job with customer interaction there was a " female candidates preferred"
They would never be able to discriminate against holes like that and write "Only male candidates preferred".
But we need to end the patriarchy for the poor oppressed wahmen. :soy:

They would never be able to discriminate against holes like that and write "Only male candidates preferred".
But we need to end the patriarchy for the poor oppressed wahmen. :soy:
I could understand if they were better at work or better to work with, but they arent

what is your experiance level and age
McDonalds aint bad money starting is 10-11 bucks
if you are over 18 see about janitor or garbage man postions garbage man is what I will most likely become and it is good pay with a union

what is your experiance level and age
McDonalds aint bad money starting is 10-11 bucks
if you are over 18 see about janitor or garbage man postions garbage man is what I will most likely become and it is good pay with a union
I am graduating in stem ,23, but i need some money
McDonald became fucking selective because of all the guys that sends CVs everyday.
I had an 'interview' and they told me that they are looking for someone "solar and friendly, able to work in team" .im the saddest looking fuck in any room
Janitor jobs are reserved for guys with handicaps,amputees or actual mental retardation
I will try to send an application for garbageman

Last edited:
many high IQ cels i know struggled to find a job
I may not be high IQ, but I know the struggles trying to find work in STEM. Currently vastly underemployed, but better than being unemployed. :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

Oh,so you haven't worked?
Thanks for sharing that information :feelshmm:
Ye easy :feelstrash:
That's why God invented nepotism.

Seriously though, it's one of those vicious circles of life : you need to have done X in order to do X.
Ty greycel :feelstrash:
I dont know
Everybody here has a relative that knows someone and helps them
I dont know anyone,
they dont even let you try for a day ,even for free
Can i help u greycel :feelstrash: