Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I can’t even tie my own shoelaces

• Thread starter Deleted member 24081
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24081

Self-banned
-
So I tried to tie them today and realised that I was having trouble doing so. It’s really over. I’m useless at literally everything. This is the price I pay for not having a male role model in my life to help and guide me, teaching me how to be a man. Not even Jordan Peterson could save me now.

I give up.

Beyond over if you can't tie your own shoelaces tbh

I get someone else to tie them and then just cram my feet into them. Knot holds for about three days

look it up on youtube and copy the vid, that’s how i learned to tie a neck tie and a noose

just put them inside the shoe honestly

iu

I'm sure a chad would still get laid with them for being "quirky"

It is truly voer at this point.

This is the price I pay for not having a male role model in my life to help and guide me

I'm sorry to hear that OP, but you don't really need a role model to learn how to tie your shoelaces. Just look it up on Wikihow

Funny shit ngl. :feelskek:

There are shit ton of knots bruv. Pick one.

I had trouble tying them when I was a kid, made up my own knot, and a few years later I realized mine was more complicated than normal. I guess I am too dumb to do things normally.

Last edited:
just make 2 bunny ears and tie them together like a knot

@Unsaveable i think is a fellow shoelacecel.

I didn't know how to tie my shoes til 9th grade.

I still don’t know how to tie them

I know how to tie shoelaces in a half-assed way but any other knot on any other object I'm simply unable to create

Brutal it was my dad who tought me how to tie shoelaces