Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I can't even talk to women on tinder as chad anymore. They act like royality and my chad who mogs them is a peasant

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
things are so bad my unknown IG male model who is an 8/10 at least is getting treated like shit.

Talking to women on tinder with him is like pulling teeth aside from the occasion average one who seems interested.

just holy shit

women are the new gods of society

What are they saying? can u post some screens

Catfishing is a waste of time. Unless you somehow make money of course.

They act to chads this way,now imagine how they would treat to us subhumans

This disproves all the chad memes on this forum

things are so bad my unknown IG male model who is an 8/10 at least is getting treated like shit.

Talking to women on tinder with him is like pulling teeth aside from the occasion average one who seems interested.

just holy shit

Cope. You're the only catfisher on the forum who seems to have this problem.

@NEETAndTidy literally got a foid to send him free shit @NeetSupremacist got foids to like his nazi Chadfish

You're probably selecting high-tier normies, not legit Chads as your catfish.
This disproves all the chad memes on this forum
muh one thread without any pictures or videos as proofs disproves everyfing!!!

@NEETAndTidy literally got a foid to send him free shit @NeetSupremacist got foids to like his nazi Chadfish

I notice the same thing as mylifeistrash.

My chadfish is a 10/10 and is barely getting matches and I can´t even get replies.

His foid was late 30s.

Mine are late teens or early 20s and are hot.

Obviously if I go after old / busted foids they'll treat him like a god. But who wants old/ugly foids?

Did not you know, you need at least to be a 10/10. You can see this female behaviour even in public. Like I said plenty of times now, they treat men around them like asexual creatures, like thin air.

one word response bullshit, acting totally uninterested

Like in public.

My chadfish is a 10/10 and is barely getting matches and I can´t even get replies.
>barely getting any matches

You fags are using your phones. @NeetSupremacist uses BlueStacks. I bet Tinder has shadow-banned your phone # or your Device ID.
But who wants old/ugly foids?

All I want is a warm hole.

>barely getting any matches

You fags are using your phones. @NeetSupremacist uses BlueStacks. I bet Tinder has shadow-banned your phone # or your Device ID.

All I want is a warm hole.

nah, i get a fuck ton of matches. i use the tinder app online too.

but when i message them i get one word "fuck off" type responses.

His foid was late 30s.

Obviously if I go after old / busted foids they'll treat him like a god. But who wants old/ugly foids?
Post pics brah. Ss

His foid was late 30s.

And like I explained elsewhere in another post: Tinder's algorithm prefers, in order:
1) Statusmaxxed Chads (celebrities, sports players etc) - these have special accounts
2) Chads w/ Tinder Gold who buy Boosts on the regular
3) Chads w/ Tinder Gold who don't buy Boosts
3) Chads w/ Tinder Plus
4) Normies w/ Tinder Gold who buy boosts on the regular
5) Chads w/ free accounts

You, like most Chadfishers, are at #5. Way down the line.

And yes, there are plenty of Chads and Chadlites out there with Premium accounts and who regularly buy boosts. I remember reading a thread on some forum of a Chadlite fucking around 100 chicks off Tinder in 2018 and he was a massive user of Boosts - 100+ boosts a month (and obviously had Tinder Gold).

The problem with Chadfishing these days isn't the chicks - it's the algorithm.

And like I explained elsewhere in another post: Tinder's algorithm prefers, in order:
1) Statusmaxxed Chads (celebrities, sports players etc) - these have special accounts
2) Chads w/ Tinder Gold who buy Boosts on the regular
3) Chads w/ Tinder Gold who don't buy Boosts
3) Chads w/ Tinder Plus
4) Normies w/ Tinder Gold who buy boosts on the regular
5) Chads w/ free accounts

You, like most Chadfishers, are at #5. Way down the line.

And yes, there are plenty of Chads and Chadlites out there with Premium accounts and who regularly buy boosts. I remember reading a thread on some forum of a Chadlite fucking around 100 chicks off Tinder in 2018 and he was a massive user of Boosts - 100+ boosts a month (and obviously had Tinder Gold).

The problem with Chadfishing these days isn't the chicks - it's the algorithm.

JFL at a chad spending $275 a month on gold + boosts just to get laid.

Stop pretending to be another male, cuck

Toronto or LA?

Toronto or LA?

LOL, it's LA

All of california is beyond fucked up, I can't even understand it. Legit chads become incel on tinder there.

Switching locations to NYC makes it 100 times easier. Even with normie tier white guys you can get hot asians matching you in NYC.
***to get laid with ~90 Stacys in one year.

Did he have a strategy to avoid girls who waste time and don't put out? Did he only let them message first?

Last edited:
My fake chad got some matches at first, but now he's running dry, I don't know what happened ...

LOL, it's LA

All of california is beyond fucked up, I can't even understand it. Legit chads become incel on tinder there.

Switching locations to NYC makes it 100 times easier. Even with normie tier white guys you can get hot asians matching you in NYC.

Did he have a strategy to avoid girls who waste time and don't put out? Did he only let them message first?
LA=death sentence. expert difficulty with broken controller.

who did you use?

Why? Is the male to female ratio 10 to 1 or something?
no i am born and raised there. the ratio seems to be the same as anywhere else just the girls are good looking more than in any other city I've been to, a lot of people are upper middle class/rich a lot of girls get like BMWs for their 16th birthday, everyone thinks they're famous or are going to be famous, and they're all stuck up while silmuatenously harping on about humanitarian issues veganism bullshit and astrology dogshit. people here can be very annoying and think they're a lot cooler than they are just because they're from here.

no i am born and raised there. the ratio seems to be the same as anywhere else just the girls are good looking more than in any other city I've been to, a lot of people are upper middle class/rich a lot of girls get like BMWs for their 16th birthday, everyone thinks they're famous or are going to be famous, and they're all stuck up while silmuatenously harping on about humanitarian issues veganism bullshit and astrology dogshit. people here can be very annoying and think they're a lot cooler than they are just because they're from here.

I remember trying San Francisco with Orb's pics and couldn't get shit. Granted I do know they actually have like 20 men to 1 female ratio there.

That entire state is cursed.

Anywhere in the northeast gave way better results than any other place in the USA. Texas (austin, houstin) was total trash as well. Boston gave the best results out of any other place I've tried aside from the Philippines.

I remember trying San Francisco with Orb's pics and couldn't get shit. Granted I do know they actually have like 20 men to 1 female ratio there.

That entire state is cursed.

Anywhere in the northeast gave way better results than any other place in the USA. Texas (austin, houstin) was total trash as well. Boston gave the best results out of any other place I've tried aside from the Philippines.
chadfornia is death

you need to be 10/10 and buy 50 boosts to slay in 2019

just holy shit

Wow its really beyond over for all men.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back