Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I can't even recall more than a dozen of good people in my whole life

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
I don't think I can think of more than a dozen people I've seen in real life that make me think maybe humanity isnt absolute trash

I'm usually just endlessly reminded how horrible the average normie is on a daily basis. Even as a kid I always was untrustworthy of others and always kept distance to avoid being potentially used for whatever reason, usually for brief ego gain at others expense

But out of the less than dozen I can think of not a single one is a woman. In fact they are usually the absolute worst to see. Sociopathic normies may be mad, but that doesn't even come close to how evil the average whore is. Literally everything about them is a fabrication.

most "good people" I've met were just virtue signaling. If no one was around to see their "good" acts they wouldn't give a shit about me.

most "good people" I've met were just virtue signaling. If no one was around to see their "good" acts they wouldn't give a shit about me.
Empathy is an incel trait. Normies have none of it.

All my friends growing up were East Asians/redheads/unusually short kids. Normies and foids all have evil intent behind their smiles

All my friends growing up were East Asians/redheads/unusually short kids. Normies and foids all have evil intent behind their smiles
Those friends of yours would probably be just as bad if they were better looking.

I dont know 1 besides myself

Same

I wish i had your personality OP, i was naive and gullible as hell all the way up to my mid teens