Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I can't even look at any reflective surfaces without getting a glimpse of my subhuman...

M

mrhaircut33

Banned
-
It's over

Attachments

• IMG_9646.jpg
    IMG_9646.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 93
> tfw you see yourself in a reflection on an old computer in a class that requires it and show that's what others are seeing, and it's 100 times creepier and more shitty than you imagined so you move your head to the left and tell yourself the reflection is incorrect

> tfw you see yourself in a reflection on an old computer in a class that requires it and show that's what others are seeing, and it's 100 times creepier and more shitty than you imagined so you move your head to the left and tell yourself the reflection is incorrect
Lmao i feel u nigga

Holy shit, I had that same exact experience yesterday. I looked at myself using my smartphone and couldn't believe how unsightly my face appeared. It completely ruined my day. Now I can see why my mother cries herself to sleep every night and has been mentally broken since I was young. It must pain her that she will never have any grandkids, while her sister is blessed with a new one every few years.

I put my head down when I'm in the bathroom and never look at my reflection because I don't want to be depressed throughout the day