Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I can’t even leave the house

C

Canto58

Recruit
★★★
I think I’ve become completely agoraphobic. I can’t leave the house without being scared. Mostly it comes from being tormented by normies.

I feel you. Seeing groups of teenagers hanging out together and staring at me like I'm some kind of freak makes me want to end it (if you know what I mean).

I feel you. Seeing groups of teenagers hanging out together and staring at me like I'm some kind of freak makes me want to end it (if you know what I mean).
I can relate too much to this, my brain runs at 1000000x times the normal speed whenever i go outside because of all the social anxiety and paranoia

There is nothing out there for trucels like us, better to stay inside safe and away from the outside world

As to be expected. We, as vulnerable incels, are oppressed people.

For many years, I was a literal "Basement Dweller". It was during my recovery from my second mental breakdown.

Wood gasifier

Whenever i get ready to go grocery shopping (which is the only time i go out) i get this terrible anxiety and get nervous af.
Sometimes i take some xans before i go out,sometimes I'm like fuck this shit and just go out nervous like that.

Based.

Not leaving the house is very based.

i've been having this issue for years. but now i have to go outside otherwise i'll end homeless in a couple of years. i still im not able to specific places like grocery stores at specific times. i always look for the most uncrowded hours to go outside.

Im only really comfortable leaving my room at night, where I take long walks. But even that, after I come home, I just want to break down crying.

i used to be like you but then slowly i started going for walks. at first, i used to get so anxious about seeing other people but then it got better. take small steps. if it's too hard for you then get on some meds.

I only leave the house to go on car rides with my parents which is like once every two days
I don't really go outside other than that.
The last time I went into a store was last year.

Two worlds apart, theirs and ours.

I don't have anxiety anymore I just really don't give a fuck anymore of what people think of me ever since this blackpill stuff tbh