Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I can't even have friends

Hope and Change

Hope and Change

Officer
★★★
I was in a group of friends (4 in total) and they kicked me out because they said they'll start going to nightclubs with some other guys and they didn't want me around them, I literally cannot even have friends, Im 18 and I feel like my life ended when I was 13, I can never have friends, let alone a girlfriend that would love me. I can't even be liked how am I suppost to be loved? I can't even been seen as a friend how am I suppost to be seen as a lover? The way I found out was brutal as well, I messaged one of the three on steam yesterday (who also is my classmate) and asked him why don't we hang out anymore. He just straight up ignored me, today I logged into insta and saw the other message, there are people here who can't have girlfriends but I cannot even have friends. Masturbation don't even make me feel any good anymore either, I feel like the only thing left to do is rope but I still don't wanna do that, im so sad and idk what to even live for anymore. I guess I'll just hardcore cope until I can't take it anymore

Sorry to hear about that man. Sounds brutal.

toddlers.is :smonk:
Exactly seems like most of the users here are under 20,I've seen some 15 year old "incels" crying about not having a toilet here.
Barely seen users over 25 here.

Exactly seems like most of the users here are under 20,I've seen some 15 year old "incels" crying about not having a toilet here.
If you are incel at 15 you will be incel at 20, incel at 25, and so on

All relationships are transactional. Get the ideas of love and liking out of your head because the only reason people enter into relationships with other people, which requires effort, is because they want something in return. And the sad fact is we don't bring enough to the table for others to feel like we are worth investing in.

Same story.
But now I'm used of being lonely and feel awkward around people.

I know this guy I went to school with who was a bullied incel. He dropped out of school supposedly because everyone saw his penis and made fun of it.

Fast forward 10 years later, this guy now looks like a Chad and is ripped.

But now he's mgtow no interest in women and think this world is trash. He just spends his time riding his motorcycle, going to gym, and doing MMA.

Just hobby maxing...

your friends are looking to statusmaxx to get bitches, your atypical behaviour collides with that

People want incels to die. The sooner you understand this, the less your suffering will be.

BS. Even lots of normies only lose their virginity in college. "Incel" at 15 could still potentially still succeed. But after college (unless you don't go to college) then yeah it's fucking over.

28 KHHV here.

Even lots of normies only lose their virginity in college
which beautiful college girl would sleep with non-nt sub5 with scoliosis and acne? It's fucking over for me celbro ain't no way im ascending like this. +not many women work in merchant navy so uni will probably be a sausage party

which beautiful college girl would sleep with non-nt sub5 with scoliosis and acne? It's fucking over for me celbro ain't no way im ascending like this. +not many women work in merchant navy so uni will probably be a sausage party
college girls can get hella drunk. Also NEVER act anxious or nervous. That is pussy repellent. Maximize your chances now while you have an inkling of a chance of ascending because once you head into to the workforce your ability to even MEET single young women will plummet straight off a cliff. There's also a decent chance your acne will also subside during your college years.

If you give up now then not only will you be alone but you'll beat yourself up for not even trying while you had the best opportunity.

It happens to a lot of us genetics failures bro. I was the same, has normie friends. but as soon as they want to go into a new social place, they dont want you around bringing down the groups average social value. Detach from it and accept it. Accept that you need to improve if you ever want friends to do stuff like this with again

youngcel + u are a genetic failure they told u they like ur personality but u don't have the looks required to ascend and tbh they are rationnal sacrifiying a friend to have a yeslife is 100% logical

be happy for ur friends a tleast :feelswhat:

I want to play Smash Bros, but i don't have friends.

If you don't have something to die for, you shouldn't live.:cryfeels:

[UWSL][/UWSL]

Having friends does not matter, not having hookups or a girlfriend is what is truly bad, but yes, virgins are seeing as inferior socially, 18 to forwards is only a downward spiral to the worse, the older the worse, i am at the beginning of this downward spiral too

I was in a group of friends (4 in total) and they kicked me out because they said they'll start going to nightclubs with some other guys and they didn't want me around them, I literally cannot even have friends, Im 18 and I feel like my life ended when I was 13, I can never have friends, let alone a girlfriend that would love me. I can't even be liked how am I suppost to be loved? I can't even been seen as a friend how am I suppost to be seen as a lover? The way I found out was brutal as well, I messaged one of the three on steam yesterday (who also is my classmate) and asked him why don't we hang out anymore. He just straight up ignored me, today I logged into insta and saw the other message, there are people here who can't have girlfriends but I cannot even have friends. Masturbation don't even make me feel any good anymore either, I feel like the only thing left to do is rope but I still don't wanna do that, im so sad and idk what to even live for anymore. I guess I'll just hardcore cope until I can't take it anymore
mate your still very young you have a whole lifetime ahead of you to make other friends. The world is a big place.

mate your still very young you have a whole lifetime ahead of you to make other friends. The world is a big place.
since I was little until now it always ends up the same way, they end up getting disgusting by me and kick me out, it used to be me being a total failure to fit in (which I genuinely was trying to do) and now I have scoliosis too and nobody wants to be friends with an 18 year old who has the back of an 81 year old. it has always been the same, I can't see anything changing in myself in the future years

If you don't have something to die for, you shouldn't live.:cryfeels:
do not be stupid saying things like this to him. If little particls of atoms can make all this life and existence infinatly what can we beings of light do? do not forget simplisity is very profound. everybody plays a part in life no matter how small.

since I was little until now it always ends up the same way, they end up getting disgusting by me and kick me out, it used to be me being a total failure to fit in (which I genuinely was trying to do) and now I have scoliosis too and nobody wants to be friends with an 18 year old who has the back of an 81 year old. it has always been the same, I can't see anything changing in myself in the future years
are you getting treatment for your condition?

People want incels to die. The sooner you understand this, the less your suffering will be.
the normies can kiss my arss. We incels were the philosophers, scientists, creators, sages, holy men, Hermits etc. We are the ones who have contributed to society the most through creativity and wisdom. We have lost our direction becasue of the media and the modern day mentality. Nobody observes wisdom or scriptures anymore. I am looking to change this. We lonely men of the world have the destiny to preserve purity in the world. We should be the supreme example. There have been many yogis who looked hidious. in my opinion they had no other option but to retreat into the wilderness and observe the silence. silence has a distict sound, silence is the closest thing to death once you observe this you will begin to apreciate everylittle thing around you. be grateful for sound. Sound in itself is entertainment no matter how little.

Having friends does not matter, not having hookups or a girlfriend is what is truly bad, but yes, virgins are seeing as inferior socially, 18 to forwards is only a downward spiral to the worse, the older the worse, i am at the beginning of this downward spiral too
LOL I have never had a girlfriend in my life. I am 37 years of age. Have tried to get one to no avail. Some of us are destin to die alone.

LOL I have never had a girlfriend in my life. I am 37 years of age. Have tried to get one to no avail. Some of us are destin to die alone.
I set my limit, it is awful, i feel bad imagining my self on your situation, no better days to come, ever, i would not endure to live up to that point

I set my limit, it is awful, i feel bad imagining my self on your situation, no better days to come, ever, i would not endure to live up to that point
LOL sex is not that special plus I have never been treated well by females, they always end up treating me like crap. I find religious scriptures and spiritual practices help me cope.

college girls can get hella drunk. Also NEVER act anxious or nervous. That is pussy repellent. Maximize your chances now while you have an inkling of a chance of ascending because once you head into to the workforce your ability to even MEET single young women will plummet straight off a cliff. There's also a decent chance your acne will also subside during your college years.

If you give up now then not only will you be alone but you'll beat yourself up for not even trying while you had the best opportunity.
Some of us are destin to be alone. Women have never been attracted to me in this way. I have read that practicing vertue makes one internaly happy.

BS. Even lots of normies only lose their virginity in college. "Incel" at 15 could still potentially still succeed. But after college (unless you don't go to college) then yeah it's fucking over.
bullshit the only way an incel can lose his verginity is by going to the red light district. That is the only way. :redpill:

your friends are looking to statusmaxx to get bitches, your atypical behaviour collides with that
Crumb I have watched this have also bought 2 comic books of his too. :) this man touched me. The artist.

I know this guy I went to school with who was a bullied incel. He dropped out of school supposedly because everyone saw his penis and made fun of it.

Fast forward 10 years later, this guy now looks like a Chad and is ripped.

But now he's mgtow no interest in women and think this world is trash. He just spends his time riding his motorcycle, going to gym, and doing MMA.

Just hobby maxing...
same with me but do not do martial arts anymore. Have started going to the gym again to deal with depression.

Same story.
But now I'm used of being lonely and feel awkward around people.
I feel awkard around people too, its like you cannot relate to how they are and behave. It does not make sense to youl. done't it?

hi am 37 and am trying to lift people up here.

are you getting treatment for your condition?
I am working out and taking painkillers, I went to doctors they all said that's all that can be done about it. It is not as bad as it was when I was 14-15 but it is still visible and it hurts alot

I am working out and taking painkillers, I went to doctors they all said that's all that can be done about it. It is not as bad as it was when I was 14-15 but it is still visible and it hurts alot
Is there no surgery they can perform to straighten things out?

Is there no surgery they can perform to straighten things out?
I'll look into this, although it seems weird to me how no doctor recommended this for my case. After searching on the internet I found there is surgery but it might be for really severe cases only, also it has some scary side effects:

Neurologic complications from surgery can include loss of skin sensation, weakness or loss of strength in their feet or legs, loss of bowel and bladder control, or paralysis. Neurologic complications usually begin very soon after surgery. These complications can improve over time, but some may be permanent.