Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I can't even get a job at a junior enterprise with a 0 $ sallary

bkdreamkb

bkdreamkb

unemployed and alcoholic
★★★★
I went to a internship interview at this junior enterprise (a non-profit organization, 0$ salary).
The interviewer was a woman, she divided the group in teams of four.

She then asked us to build a pasta tower. After five minutes she came to my team and asked the leader to dismiss someone from the task. He dissmissed me. Because I am ugly. We were just 5 minutes in, I shared the best way to make the tower and those brainlets were thinking about making a pyramid.

I then asked why she was doing that and why she wanted everyone to be a leader. This is the most inefficient way to employ someone, afterall, companies aren't formed only by leaders. She said everyone should have a leader mentality and I should deal with it.

I suspect that she was only doing that to humiliate people. It was obvious that the extroverted people were dominating the dynamic, there was no space to normal people to show their qualities. Whatever.

Giving women voting rights was one of the biggest mistake in all of human history

She then asked us to build a pasta tower.

Lol I once did this in a college class, was kind of fun.

But the teacher wasn't trying to do power games with everyone.

Bro consider it a favor, only a slave labors for free. Experience is a meme.

should have spat in that bitches face, holy shit why would u let a female talk to u like that?

Spastacus maximus level testing, ain't that shit what small children and special education get up to? Why the hell are grown ass ppl playing with pasta.
should have spat in that bitches face, holy shit why would u let a female talk to u like that?
Yeah, should of thrown it at her face & said "ya can't have spaghetti without sauce ya fucking meatball".

Edit:

Giving women rights was one of the biggest mistake in all of human history because they should be property

every HR whore i ever met was a total cunt that should get shot in the head.

That's why you should avoid "business" and "managerial" jobs as an incel. You need to develop rare knowledge skills instead. Become a doctor, a programmer or engineer, don't study business.

Welcome to the world of recruiting, where the recruiters usually dont know a single fuck they are doing.

Welcome to the world of recruiting, where the recruiters usually dont know a single fuck they are doing.
And if you complain, you're just a "disruptive element" who is "too arrogant to know his place" and isn't "as smart as he thinks".

And if you complain, you're just a "disruptive element" who is "too arrogant to know his place" and isn't "as smart as he thinks".

Exactly, reading those recruiting hell stories and "workplace culture" bullshit makes me mad.

lol all that to work 4 free and they act like they're doing u favor

Exactly, reading those recruiting hell stories and "workplace culture" bullshit makes me mad.
Workspace culture is usually military culture with a sugar coating. They lure you with smiles and free donuts, but the internal hierarchy is actually Army-like and you will get brutally punished if you step out of line. It's not called wageslaving for nothing.

If the person interviewing you is female do a 180 and get out. Save yourself the embarrassment. They only hire Chad's or other women.