Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I can’t even focus on university

• Thread starter Deleted member 32506
  • Start date
Deleted member 32506

Deleted member 32506

Self-banned
-
The blackpill has destroyed me, every time I’m doing all this hard ass maths questions and physics problems, all I can think about is, where is all this leading to...

depressing.

my only chance of getting out of this hole that i call a life and I barely concentrate. Anyone else can relate?

The blackpill has destroyed me, every time I’m doing all this hard ass maths questions and physics problems, all I can think about is, where is all this leading to...

depressing.

my only chance of getting out of this hole that i call a life and I barely concentrate. Anyone else can relate?
I dont even want to go to school anymore. Im still in high school, but I might drop out. I’d rather NEET and not contribute to this clown society at all.

slaving back in the day:

slaving right now:

Try to take a year off if your university allows it, to recollect your thoughts. I also had a similar episode to you.

In the end, you have to realise that unless you have very rich parents and a juicy inheritance waiting in the pipeline, your life will be pretty shit without getting a decent paying job.

Being a wealthier incel subhuman is more tolerable than being a poorcel, for one, there will always be that nagging voice at the back of your mind saying "if only I had worked harder, then I wouldn't be in this situation"

Better to have all exits covered so you can rest easy with the knowledge that your genes doomed you and none of it was really your fault.

slaving back in the day:
View attachment 424219

slaving right now:
View attachment 424220
Foreal.

id prefer the past one, at least you knew you were going somewhere (ie the ship moving forward), nowadays, I don’t feel like I am going anywhere, will all this hard work pay off? As the years go on, i fear it will all be for nothing.
Try to take a year off if your university allows it, to recollect your thoughts. I also had a similar episode to you.

In the end, you have to realise that unless you have very rich parents and a juicy inheritance waiting in the pipeline, your life will be pretty shit without getting a decent paying job.

Being a wealthier incel subhuman is more tolerable than being a poorcel, for one, there will always be that nagging voice at the back of your mind saying "if only I had worked harder, then I wouldn't be in this situation"

Better to have all exits covered so you can rest easy with the knowledge that your genes doomed you and none of it was really your fault.
Agree.

I'm not surprised

What are the math problems? What level are you at?

I have seen in movies and TV shows where one character says to another that they "look different" after the character has had sex. I suppose this confirms that is true.

I wonder how many people who might have gone on to do great things will not do so because of the insane hypergamy we have today. Would Steven Hawking have really gotten laid nowadays?

I have seen in movies and TV shows where one character says to another that they "look different" after the character has had sex. I suppose this confirms that is true.

I wonder how many people who might have gone on to do great things will not do so because of the insane hypergamy we have today. Would Steven Hawking have really gotten laid nowadays?
I feel like my entire life would have been different if i had gone through the romance/sex developmental milestones boomer went through in their era. My entire outlook on life would have been different, I'd have so much drive

The happiest people i've ever met were either slaying or deeply in love

You cannot harness people's potential and full energy without love/sex

I feel like I am finishing my university in STEM shit just because my brain works on autopilot now. I detached my mind from my life and I am watching it 3rd person.

This is pure suicide fuel.

damn, if i had someone I truly cared about in my life and they truly cared and loved me and they meant it with ever fibre of their being, I would work so hard at school to guarantee we had a secure future together.

”do it for yourself bro”.

that’s the problem, we never do things for ourselves but for others, the others being your parents, a loving girlfriend, kids or a mega corporation that treats you like a slave.

This is pure suicide fuel.

damn, if i had someone I truly cared about in my life and they truly cared and loved me and they meant it with ever fibre of their being, I would work so hard at school to guarantee we had a secure future together.

”do it for yourself bro”.

that’s the problem, we never do things for ourselves but for others, the others being your parents, a loving girlfriend, kids or a mega corporation that treats you like a slave.
Imagine coming home to someone who cares about you, cooks for you out of pure love, supports you emotionally, cuddles you and is excited to have sex with you. Nothing else in the world would matter if you had this. You could work tirelessly knowing everything will be good once your shift ends and you get home. Every hardship in life would be a joke, every sacrifice would be worth it if it meant you and that special someone could live a good life

Imagine coming home to someone who cares about you, cooks for you out of pure love, supports you emotionally, cuddles you and is excited to have sex with you. Nothing else in the world would matter if you had this. You could work tirelessly knowing everything will be good once your shift ends and you get home. Every hardship in life would be a joke, every sacrifice would be worth it if it meant you and that special someone could live a good life
I want to fist hit wall untill flesh rips off from my hands. This is pure suifuel.

depressing.

Reminder that you are doing shit you hate to afford shit you dont need. One day you are gonna look back on how you wasted your youth studymaxxing while everyone was fucking and partying. And even worse if your parents are making you study and would be disappointed if you dont, parents should bring kids to this world to do something for them and not make the kids do shit for the parents. And when you are fucking your brain doing all that studying shit and barely making it after staying up countless times, remember that meeks and every female will have a better future than you without going through 1% of what you went through. Drop out and hit rock bottom, because it never began.

I want to fist hit wall untill flesh rips off from my hands. This is pure suifuel.

and your kid comes running to you as you open the door, your broken after a long days work, he comes rushing to you, he hugs you, his arms barely wrapping around your leg, he says one thing:

”I missed you dad.”

if I had that, I literally wouldn’t mind if my work literally involved fighting in a ww1 trench, if I knew I had that to go home to, I would work with a smile on my face.

depressing.

Have you taken differential equations?

I feel like I am finishing my university in STEM shit just because my brain works on autopilot now. I detached my mind from my life and I am watching it 3rd person.
I finished my STEM degree like an emotionless drone, completely dead inside. 0 sense of accomplishment despite good grades and difficult degree from a good college. If anything the only thing I felt was the desire to tear my degree to pieces, it's completely worthless when I have nothing to live for

I finished my STEM degree like an emotionless drone, completely dead inside. 0 sense of accomplishment despite good grades and difficult degree from a good college. If anything the only thing I felt was the desire to tear my degree to pieces, it's completely worthless when I have nothing to live for
I think I am in my way to finally completely accept my fate. I want to finish degree, progress in job, invest much and then do as much financial harm and mental harm to people before my rope departure . It's useless in terms of my life for sure, but it may be not in terms of getting a part of my justice. Justice which I am entitled to

Reminder that you are doing shit you hate to afford shit you dont need. One day you are gonna look back on how you wasted your youth studymaxxing while everyone was fucking and partying. And even worse if your parents are making you study and would be disappointed if you dont, parents should bring kids to this world to do something for them and not make the kids do shit for the parents. And when you are fucking your brain doing all that studying shit and barely making it after staying up countless times, remember that meeks and every female will have a better future than you without going through 1% of what you went through. Drop out and hit rock bottom, because it never began.
That's worst part. Nothing will ever make up for the shit we went through and the amazing things we missed out on. We will forever have bad memories of high school and college. We will forever have missed out on teen love.

Even if studymaxxing made us rich (it wont btw, at best you'll get to middle/upper class), that's fucking nothing compared to what we went through and missed out on. Even if i get surgeries in my 30s what's the fucking point

Last edited:
Have you taken differential equations?
This guy knows.

Fuck DEs, man. Just fuck them with a titanium pole. It's the one math course that nobody seems to know how to best teach. I aced calc 3, but nearly failed DEs.

Definitly REL. I can't concentrate on learning whilst knowing some girls from my uni, despite all this covid stuff are partying and fucking at the exactly same time I spend countless hours trying to learn something supposed to make my life situation a bit better.

for me its constant verbal abuse and made fun of. i am not even human to normies in uni.

I've lost so much motivation this term as well. I'm still going to work for a first class mark so that I have something to make up for being a subhuman. But then there are those people who get good grades and relationships and it's just so shit

Daily reminder that Chad could literally work at McDonalds and he would have a 10x more fulfilling life than all of us put together with a lot of friends, girls who truly love him for him and parents who support him and are proud of him.

It never began for subhumans.