Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i cant even cope with this site.

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Overlord
★★★★★
no one is fucking online. jfl.

Truecel trait: nobody is online at the same time as you

This site feels like youre being isolated and shadowbanned. It feels like there are pools of social groups. Or maybe its just my psychosis kicking in again

Timezones, I guess.

This site feels like youre being isolated and shadowbanned. It feels like there are pools of social groups. Or maybe its just my psychosis kicking in again
People do have their own circles here and share the same discord servers as well.

its the people who put me on ignore.

People don't even respond to whatever I post or comment. Wonder where everybody is

im online but only low inhib enough to post at times when i am drunk.
That's your problem right there. You have to post and make threads to socialize in order to get something substantial out of this forum.

That's your problem right there. You have to post and make threads to socialize in order to get something substantial out of this forum.
dude i have way too much fed paranoia. i wont even post anything related to anything outside of the box so i post nothing.

lol no, you’re right GrAYman. Ironically, there are cliques on this forum too, though they aren’t nearly as prominent as they used to be since most of the prolific users and original postmaxxers either roped, got banned, or deleted their accounts entirely.

Notice how this forum is always dead on friday

Notice how this forum is always dead on friday
normie site. like fucking everything. i started a 4chan thread the other day and the first reply was, this is a femcel board now,

lol no, you’re right GrAYman. Ironically, there are cliques on this forum too, though they aren’t nearly as prominent as they used to be since most of the prolific users and original postmaxxers either roped, got banned, or deleted their accounts entirely.
I always thought those that have cliques tended to be fakecels or whatever. Every now and then one of them seem to come out with a thread that they've "ascended" or whatever. A lot of them also usually seem outwardly NT and exhibit normie behavior as well. I never really get autistic vibes from them.