Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I can't even betabux.

• Thread starter Lifeisbullshit95
  • Start date
Lifeisbullshit95

Lifeisbullshit95

Another day, another mental breakdown.
★★★★
Don't get me wrong. I don't want to betabux but I see a lot of ugly men with bitches. They both work jobs. I don't understand. Even though I MOG them HARD. I can't understand. I'm like Jeremy Meeks compared with them and I'm not exaggerating. Even women on Reddit gave me solid 8 and on truerateme I've got 6 and comments "your a single mothers slayer".
I'm going insane dude.

I suspect that women wanted to find the Jesus Christ TERRA-CHAD but end up with a potato man. Dude they are ugly and inferior asf. I'm going insane....

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHFUUUUUUUUK THIS LIFE SHIT.

28 YO never saw a pussy irl. It's fucking over.
I'm looooosing ittt niggaaaaa
Xitzufog9hz8gz8ys8ts8ts8yz8g8t8gGizihzigzigzihzkbzkbxjgzkv, kv, kvzkvzkvzkvzkbkb❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛☄️⛄️️⛱️️️☔⛈️☔️️️️☔️️️️️⛅️️️️

Fucking fuuuuuck. The universe is against me... Fuck you god universe fuuuuuck off all.

Even women on Reddit gave me solid 8
751033F8 74ED 40C0 872C 40D7841F2A4D

:feelsseriously:
state of .is in 2023
I'm 28 yo never saw a pussy irl. I was always rejected by bitches. Reddit lied to me. Irl I'm ugly. Because if I was an 8 I would have slayed pussy left and right.

Are you non-NT? Women hate neurotic men for whatever reason, it makes their pussy go dry like sahara

If you have the looks you need to make yourself as calm as possible. I don't know for certain what could work but if you are up to try anything, you could try magic mushrooms. They make your amygdala smaller. I'm not a huge advocate of alcohol but sometimes alcohol can mask or even take any neuroticism you have away

Are you non-NT? Women hate neurotic men for whatever reason, it makes their pussy go dry like sahara
I don't know what I am. But from my experience I'm ugly because 28 yo and never saw a pussy irl.

An 8 on truerateme? nice

Even though I MOG them HARD. I can't understand. I'm like Jeremy Meeks compared with them and I'm not exaggerating.
You're delusional. Reality is: You are a ugly piece of shit if you're 28 and still khhv. They mog you to hell and back.

Even women on Reddit gave me solid 8 and on truerateme I've got 6 and comments "your a single mothers slayer".
How are you joindate 2018 when you are bluepilled enough to believe something "women on Reddit" said???
Are you braindead?

I don't know what I am. But from my experience I'm ugly because 28 yo and never saw a pussy irl.
Do you have any friends? If you're not a social butterfly women pretty much think you're a creep. Its unfortunate but it is what it is. If you genuinely got rated a 8 you're in a better spot than 99% of people here, so maybe liquid courage is the thing you need

An 8 on truerateme? nice
An 6 but a guy told her girlfriend to rate me and she gave me an 8 they argued on my looks. That guy gave me an 6 but her girlfriend gave me an 8. Of course on r/rate me i get 7 and 8 only. But I don't understand. Bitches don't come at me... When I'm going at them they rejected me. If they give me their number. They ghost me. If I ask for their number they say "I've changed my number, or I have a boyfriend or You're to good for me"

Do you have any friends? If you're not a social butterfly women pretty much think you're a creep. Its unfortunate but it is what it is. If you genuinely got rated a 8 you're in a better spot than 99% of people here, so maybe liquid courage is the thing you need
Nahh. I cut all the snitches and backstabbers out of my life. I have 0 friends irl.

I refuse to work anymore until my needs are met and if I have to wait for the collapse of society in idleness I will. I was a wagecuck for twenty one years working every conceivable bullshit job one can think of, it accomplishes nothing, it's a road leading to nowhere, and you'll still always be poor or alone. Working isn't worth it anymore especially the physical and mental stress put on a man's body overtime. Fuck work, no pussy no work, no pussy no taxes. :feelsjuice: :blackpill:

Last edited:
Don't get me wrong. I don't want to betabux but I see a lot of ugly men with bitches. They both work jobs. I don't understand. Even though I MOG them HARD. I can't understand. I'm like Jeremy Meeks compared with them and I'm not exaggerating. Even women on Reddit gave me solid 8 and on truerateme I've got 6 and comments "your a single mothers slayer".
I'm going insane dude.

I suspect that women wanted to find the Jesus Christ TERRA-CHAD but end up with a potato man. Dude they are ugly and inferior asf. I'm going insane....

Xitzufog9hz8gz8ys8ts8ts8yz8g8t8gGizihzigzigzihzkbzkbxjgzkv, kv, kvzkvzkvzkvzkbkb❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛☄️⛄️️⛱️️️☔⛈️☔️️️️☔️️️️️⛅️️️️

Fucking fuuuuuck. The universe is against me... Fuck you god universe fuuuuuck off all.
Im Chad. Why dont whores wanna fuck me?

Not this fucking bragmaxx post again. :feelsseriously:

An 6 but a guy told her girlfriend to rate me and she gave me an 8 they argued on my looks. That guy gave me an 6 but her girlfriend gave me an 8. Of course on r/rate me i get 7 and 8 only. But I don't understand. Bitches don't come at me... When I'm going at them they rejected me. If they give me their number. They ghost me. If I ask for their number they say "I've changed my number, or I have a boyfriend or You're to good for me"
Dm me your reddit truerateme post

You're delusional. Reality is: You are a ugly piece of shit if you're 28 and still khhv. They mog you to hell and back.

How are you joindate 2018 when you are bluepilled enough to believe something "women on Reddit" said???
Are you braindead?
Man fuck that shit.

I've got hallow cheeks.
High set of cheekbones.
Warrior Skull.
Positive canthalt tilt.
Hunter hooded eyes.
Symmetric face.
Brown Ridge like Jason Momoa
Straight Nose.
My biacromial is 47.3 cm or 18,622 inches
Gonial angle 116
My FWHR is 1.96
Long mandible and chiseled even at high body fat.

But I'm bald and 5'10.

But those men are below my height and balding and they are plain ugly. Their face ratio are a disaster. Their body are narrow even their women mog them at shoulder width. I mog 6'4 guys in shoulder width.

Tbh, I observed when I speak with women they get nervous and they intimidate themselves by dropping their coffee, not finding their words or they disappears when we make eye contact. But yeah here I am 28 yo never saw a pussy irl. Bitches always rejected me and ghosted me.

My best friend( was a very very honest man, he had a blackpilled minset) told me that I look like a Mexican prisoner ready to kill you just because you look in his way. He told me that I gave serial killer vibes. He told me that I have an unique look that you don't see everyday.

I don't know man...I'm just a crazy madafka who is losing his minds.

Probably they sens my misoginistic personality or probably they sens that I post on incels sites.

Last edited:
I refuse to work anymore until my needs are met and if I have to wait for the collapse of society in idleness I will. I was a wagecuck for twenty one years working every conceivable bullshit job one can think of, it accomplishes nothing, it's a road leading to nowhere, and you'll still always be poor or alone. Working isn't worth it anymore especially the physical and mental stress put on a man's body overtime. Fuck work, no pussy no work, no pussy no taxes. :feelsjuice: :blackpill:
Yeah, bother the WORK is a fucking SCAM!!
To work means to sustain your family or if you don't have a family, to sustain yourself until you find someone to make a family.

Your body is designed and made to make babies. All the copes or hobbies revolve around women. All confidence and power revolve around women.

To work is a scam. If you're ugly and over 25 and still got no bitch on your dick it's fucking over. The work is a scam for you.

The clock is fucking ticking. You have one fucking life and even that life you have to slave your ass off for nothing in return... That's a fucking scam.

THE WORK is supposed to give you a home and a family. But now all you got is misery and suicidal thoughts.

To work is good if you have a family. But if you don't have it's a scam. The purpose of working is to sustain your body until you find a mate to make a family. If you got not mate. It's fucking OVER.

All you can do is to keep COPING.
But the thing is your genes inside of you are playing with you. They are controlling you. And that control is to like copes. To like the copes of the world is the hidden mechanism that genes are playing on you. The tactic mechanism of the genes is to like copes. Because the copes are maintaining you body alive with the hope of finding a mate to create another body for the genes. It's over.

Im Chad. Why dont whores wanna fuck me?

Not this fucking bragmaxx post again. :feelsseriously:
The truth is I gave them serial killer vibes. I'm to aggressive irl because 28 yo and no pussy.

Yeah, I'm ugly baldcel who ain't shit. I'm destined to die a virgin.

:feelsseriously:
state of .is in 2023
A romanian chica said i was an 8 once, but she knew i was on the brink of roping & was therefore quite possibly just virtue signaling, mang

Mind if I rate you myself? You can PM me

I'm going insane dude.

choke on helium asshole

Mind if I rate you myself? You can PM me
In the present moment I've gained weight because I accepted my fate and I'm defeated mentally and physically. I didn't shave. I look like a hobo now. Right now I'm 4 out of 10. I'm out of shape.

I'm going to ignore all the BS and assume you're conventionally sub-8, which means height, social status & social competency and NT-ness all apply to you.

You claim to be bald and 5'10, confirmed to have no friends and zero status, and you seem to possess dark triad traits but also low IQ from the way you post. I'm not really surprised you don't get laid.

I'm going to ignore all the BS and assume you're conventionally sub-8, which means height, social status & social competency and NT-ness all apply to you.

You claim to be bald and 5'10, confirmed to have no friends and zero status, and you seem to possess dark triad traits but also low IQ from the way you post. I'm not really surprised you don't get laid.
Sometimes I have mental breakdowns. Dude at my work there is a dwarf with a high tier Becky and they got a baby and the baby has the father's traits. And when I see these life mockeries that life brings upon me I want to kill myself.

Btw My IQ

Yeah, bother the WORK is a fucking SCAM!!
To work means to sustain your family or if you don't have a family, to sustain yourself until you find someone to make a family.

Your body is designed and made to make babies. All the copes or hobbies revolve around women. All confidence and power revolve around women.

To work is a scam. If you're ugly and over 25 and still got no bitch on your dick it's fucking over. The work is a scam for you.

The clock is fucking ticking. You have one fucking life and even that life you have to slave your ass off for nothing in return... That's a fucking scam.

THE WORK is supposed to give you a home and a family. But now all you got is misery and suicidal thoughts.

To work is good if you have a family. But if you don't have it's a scam. The purpose of working is to sustain your body until you find a mate to make a family. If you got not mate. It's fucking OVER.

All you can do is to keep COPING.
But the thing is your genes inside of you are playing with you. They are controlling you. And that control is to like copes. To like the copes of the world is the hidden mechanism that genes are playing on you. The tactic mechanism of the genes is to like copes. Because the copes are maintaining you body alive with the hope of finding a mate to create another body for the genes. It's over.
It's also becoming very impossible for a single man on a single income to live in a hyperinflationary economic world. If you can't survive working, there is no point in working. :feelsjuice: :blackpill:

It's also becoming very impossible for a single man on a single income to live in a hyperinflationary economic world. If you can't survive working, there is no point in working. :feelsjuice: :blackpill:
At that point when you cannot save money from your hard working job. That's the signal that you have to quit your job to find another one or if you don't find another job to not work anymore. It's pointless to live life just to work. You basically eat to work better. That's slavery. You're better off homeless. At least being homeless you have time to visit the cities better. It has advantages and disadvantages. When you got sick it's rough to survive the illness without medication and warmth of your house. But tbh nothing compares with that feeling of not being a contributor to that Chad&Stacy society.

At that point when you cannot save money from your hard working job. That's the signal that you have to quit your job to find another one or if you don't find another job to not work anymore. It's pointless to live life just to work. You basically eat to work better. That's slavery. You're better off homeless. At least being homeless you have time to visit the cities better. It has advantages and disadvantages. When you got sick it's rough to survive the illness without medication and warmth of your house. But tbh nothing compares with that feeling of not being a contributor to that Chad&Stacy society.
Pretty much, wage slavery is just that. :feelsjuice:

Pretty much, wage slavery is just that. :feelsjuice:
Tell me your life situation.

What are you eating
Hkw many meals per day you afford
From where you get the internet
How many times a day you shower or brush your teeth.
What is your time killing occupation.
How you sleep, where you sleep, how many hours a night you sleep.
How you manage bodily pains.
How many times do you shave.

In the present moment I've gained weight because I accepted my fate and I'm defeated mentally and physically. I didn't shave. I look like a hobo now. Right now I'm 4 out of 10. I'm out of shape.
That's a terrible excuse for not wanting to show your old pictures

That's a terrible excuse for not wanting to show your old pictures
Actually I've broke my Xiaomi were my old photos were when I thought that my brand new Rtx 3090 was broke and I got angry and started to curse and I broke my phone due to mental breakdown. I've got angry and I said. I quit having a PC and I spent 1387 euro on S22 Ultra with the thought that I'm going full mobile. But luckily it was not the rtx 3090 which was 1700 euro at that time was the motherboard which was 450 euro.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back