Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I can't even believe relationships exist.

Leonardo Part V

Leonardo Part V

Time Traveler
[UWSL]It's so crazy to me that there are some guys kissing, dating, and having sex.[/UWSL]

[UWSL] I've never been approached in my entire life, not even once. Of course, I thought some girls were interested in me at some point, but I was coping really hard and nothing happened in the end. If they were really interested, they would show. There's no bigger cope than saying "I don't pick up girls because I can't read their signals". No, no, no, the only reason is that you are ugly. I've accepted that. [/UWSL]

When I see a couple, I can't believe they're real. How? It seems so distant to me.

All this to me is equivalent to winning the lottery, who can it be possible? [UWSL]How is there anyone who has actually achieved this? For me, it never even came close to happening. It's surreal.[/UWSL]

you should but your dick into one of those cock lock things and watch femdom of kicking in the balls. thats you bro

here's no bigger cope than saying "I don't pick up girls because I can't read their signals". No, no, no, the only reason is that you are ugly. I've accepted that

This is why we should denigrate holes without complaint or complacency.

I have the same feeling, just the idea that there are men out there who can kiss and hug and wake up next to their partners and look them in the eyes and kiss seems so surreal to me. Especially since I will never be allowed to have such a feeling. :lasereyes:

This is why we should denigrate holes without complaint or complacency.

I have the same feeling, just the idea that there are men out there who can kiss and hug and wake up next to their partners and look them in the eyes and kiss seems so surreal to me. Especially since I will never be allowed to have such a feeling. :lasereyes:

I was listening to a podcast with Chad and it made me even more blackpilled. The difference between us and them is crazy.

IDK tbh it would be truly surreal that a woman would desire me at all, let alone desire me enough to be in a committed relationship with me.

i mean imagine a girl thinking that you are actually genuinely attractive, it simply never happened to me.

I think most or all relationships are for default toxic since a foids is involved in them. There will never be real loyalty or at least one that can last.
Reminder that fags adopt foid traits which make them as toxic as a foid.

Same I find it very alien like