Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I can't escape the black pill

B

Burnscarcel

Self-banned
-
No matter how hard I try to escape...it pulls me harder, no matter how hard i try to be optimistic or bluepill myself I keep seeing proof for the black pill :fuk:, how can normies delusionmaxx and pretend that everything is fine how...how can the modern man look at women and think that they are fine like that and try to start a family with one of them, how.. does anyone have an answer? :fuk::fuk::fuk:

does anyone have an answer?
Yes, it's quite simple. They've been programmed by society to think that way. School, parents, mainstream media - all of it - pump values, norms and cultural memes into them since they were little, and they haven't broken out of it, probably because they can't. Decades of brainwashing is an incredibly difficult thing to break free from.

Yes, it's quite simple. They've been programmed by society to think that way. School, parents, mainstream media - all of it - pump values, norms and cultural memes into them since they were little, and they haven't broken out of it, probably because they can't. Decades of brainwashing is an incredibly difficult thing to break free from.
Tbh I wish I can brainwash myself back and pretend that everything is fine but it's too late now :fuk:

Tbh I wish I can brainwash myself back and pretend that everything is fine but it's too late now :fuk:
I can understand why you'd want to. "Ignorance is bliss" is undeniably true.

Do you live up to your name? Brutally over if that’s the case

@Animecel2D
Yes 25% of my torso is roasted :fuk:, I never wear short sleeves

Reality is harsh like that

the majority has been using pain anaesthetics since neolithic era. that's how.

how can normies delusionmaxx
Because they have had atleast some woman interested in them in their lives, that's a very strong bluepillfuel.

Foids may be attracted to top 20% of men but that's such a limited number that many uggos have no other option than to give Normie men a chance else they won't be able to satisfy their sexual desires. And that's how Normies get girlfriends

@Animecel2D
Yes 25% of my torso is roasted :fuk:, I never wear short sleeves
Fucking brutal, sorry I didn’t reply sooner I actually didn’t see this alert for some reason