Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I can't escape simping

Man

Man

Ukraine is mine.
Yesterday with friend at soccer field, just finished a conversation on the way to soccer field about foids and how I always fail with women. :incel:

Friend was from my neighborhood, he's a "Day 1 friend" -- as he got older he has socialmaxxed to the fucking 9s, he has like 50 'real' friends and a couple hundred acquaintances and a large following on Instagram. :chad:

There are a group of foids already on the field playing, I ignore them, my friend has already been talking to them for 5 minutes now.
I hear him mention me and I already know where this is going... "Are any of you ladies single? Would you like to date my handsome friend?" blah blah he mentions I'm vegan and the foids immediately found their excuse to say no. "We love steaks so much .. wouldn't work sorry"

what a fucking clownshow :feelsclown:

I was 50 feet away shooting on the goal looking like a fucking high-inhib loser that can't even be within 5 feet of women:shock:. He had such a long speech singing my praises that I had time to come up with a Chad escape plan from embarrassment... I was going to say something like "No offense, but I'm not interested" before they rejected me... until he mentioned the Vegan thing when I was on my way over. :feelsree:

Once I show up I have to act oblivious otherwise I look even more retarded like this whole thing was planned. :what:

Foids were in 'TeeHee' mode saying shit like "Ummm...." "What's going on? :feelsPop:" with shit eating grins... just fucking chop of my balls, jfc.

I told him I appreciate his gesture but also told him that you can't get female strangers interested in you. :blackpill:

He is a normie with a high social status but he can only get a disinterested mestizo mutt gf that lives 2 hours away, but somehow he doesn't understand that I can't get a stranger to like me. :feelstastyman:

I'm based IRL and this was a very emasculating experience.

I couldn't make my friend feel bad but I couldn't accept his behavior on my behalf. :feelsugh:

I need to atone, but IDK how. :feelsseriously:

Last edited:
Having a Chad friend must be hell.

a 130 IQ that can't escape simping :feelstastyman:
You may have lost some brain cells.

“Can’t escape simping” “vegan” “plays soccer”

veganism is based
How so? Will anybody respect you for being vegan? Will it make your life any better? Do those animals going to the slaughterhouse care about you?

Can't be based if you die early from a heart attack.
Will anybody respect you for being vegan?
Yeah. Not by the type of people I like tbh, but you will be respected for it.
Will it make your life any better?
You will be healthier.
Do those animals going to the slaughterhouse care about you?
No. fuck animals lmao. I would kill an animal just for fun. I think it's uncivilized and gross to eat shit that comes from goyslop-fed beasts that eat their own shit and cause disease.

Last edited:
Can't be based if you die early from a heart attack.
Exercise, limit sugar, cholesterol, and sodium and you’ll be fine. A lot of people you see living to very old ages weren’t vegan
Yeah. Not by the type of people I like tbh, but you will be respected for it.
Most people don’t give a shit what you do. Vegan foids are still repulsed by you
You will be healthier.

No. fuck animals lmao. I would kill an animal just for fun. I think it's uncivilized and gross to eat shit that comes from goyslop-fed beasts that eat their own shit and cause disease.
Limit meat consumption, especially processed meats and you’ll be fine

For a vegan you've got a real sinister view of animals. You should have respect for them, they're far better than humans. No animal is as evil as other people.