Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I can’t escape my attraction to foids (loosing purpose in life)

VλREN

VλREN

Currently fighting in El-Alamein
★★★★
Being on no fap was relatively easy until now

I just feel hollow like the only that can fix it is a gf. Am not interested in drugs or liquor like most normies that stuff is repulsive and I’ll NEVER try it, hell I don’t even want friends or social connections. I just want a foid to cuddle up with and kiss, hold ect. I believe I’ve been brainwashed into thinking this is the ultimate peak of life by society and it’s being enabled by my genes.

I’ve heard that when you have no purpose in life you tend to wonder towards lust due to our genetic imperatives to reproduce

It’s even worse, last night I had zero urge to fap but now it’s all I think about, I think I know why

Every two weeks I build something form the book

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OcJcYidYwn8&t=481s&pp=ygUZYnJpY2ttYW5pYSByYXRzIGFuZCBmb3hlcw%3D%3D

this Tuesday (today) I built the house and grant tank this was the main thing I was hyped for.i wanted to build the house since November. so to celebrate and hype myself up, I bought my mom and brother dinner at a expensive steakhouse last night, I ordered a 50$ steak and it was the best I ever had. Then this morning I built it.

Now I feel nothing but sadness

It’s like this every time with my cope, I lost my purpose now sounds dumb I don’t know.

It’s like am not even satisfied at building the house and tank I want more, I only have two planes left to build and am done with North Africa but I already want to move on to the WW1 book.

What am trying to say is that you need to have a purpose to do no fap

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fUDrpLp5gUo&pp=ygUNbXIga2l0dHkgeGlpaQ%3D%3D

full
full
full

Last edited:

I just feel hollow like the only that can fix it is a gf. Am not interested in drugs or liquor like most normies that stuff is repulsive and I’ll NEVER try it, hell I don’t even want friends or social connections. I just want a foid to cuddle up with and kiss, hold ect. I believe I’ve been brainwashed into thinking this is the ultimate peak of life by society and it’s being enabled by my genes.

I’ve heard that when you have no purpose in life you tend to wonder towards lust due to our genetic imperatives to reproduce

It’s even worse, last night I had zero urge to fap but now it’s all I think about, I think I know why

Every two weeks I build something form the book

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OcJcYidYwn8&t=481s&pp=ygUZYnJpY2ttYW5pYSByYXRzIGFuZCBmb3hlcw%3D%3D

this Tuesday (today) I built the house and grant tank this was the main thing I was hyped for.i wanted to build the house since November. so to celebrate and hype myself up, I bought my mom and brother dinner at a expensive steakhouse last night, I ordered a 50$ steak and it was the best I ever had. Then this morning I built it.

Now I feel nothing but sadness

It’s like this every time with my cope, I lost my purpose now sounds dumb I don’t know.

It’s like am not even satisfied at building the house and tank I want more, I only have two planes left to build and am done with North Africa but I already want to move on to the WW1 book.

What am trying to say is that you need to have a purpose to do no fap

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fUDrpLp5gUo&pp=ygUNbXIga2l0dHkgeGlpaQ%3D%3D

You do not need a woman, comrade! You have me and Big Brother. We're here for you!

Coomers hate people who try to see the light and escape

Women will start noticing you