Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I can't enjoy summer.

Looksmaxxcel

Looksmaxxcel

Captain
If you aren't a hot guy, nobody will acknowledge your existence during the summer. I don't have a beach body despite being in a caloric deficit and doing nothing but cardio, and I can't stay in the sun for more than an hour without my skin becoming raw and painful. Even when I douse myself in sunscreen, I'll still get a sunburn SOMEWHERE. I have super pale skin that doesn't tan and easily gets sunburned.

Oh well, summer is just for chads and foids anyway.

Same i dont like seeing females in slutty clothes knowing I will never have them. I am entitled to them man.

here summer brings low energy cost and good raw fresh organic food other aspects are suifuel

Fakecel if you enjoy the summer

I just hate the bugs tbh.

the most beautiful enviroment is the darkest hell if you have to experience it all alone

the most beautiful enviroment is the darkest hell if you have to experience it all alone
A quote so beautiful and true that it makes me cry a little bit every time i read it.

I personally hate summer for many reasons:
-The heat, its unbearable for me because my skin is extremely pale and I'm fat as well, I'm also warm blooded and my entire body temperature was warm before I was even fat.
-I hate seeing degenerates in skimpy clothing such as bikinis and tops
-Sunburns, fuck that
-I'm not NT (autisus maximus)
-Beaches are for degenerates and summer as a season is the normalfag season

"I see the girls walk by dressed in their summer clothes. I have to turn my head until my darkness goes" -- Paint it Black, Rolling Stones

Ye summers sucks as incels, worst thing for me is warm nights that makes it difficult to sleep.

"I see the girls walk by dressed in their summer clothes. I have to turn my head until my darkness goes" -- Paint it Black, Rolling Stones
“I wanted to destroy everything beautiful I’d never have. Burn the Amazon rain forests. Pump chlorofluorocarbons straight up to gobble the ozone. Open the dump valves on supertankers and uncap offshore oil wells. I wanted to kill all the fish I couldn’t afford to eat, and smother the French beaches I’d never see. I wanted the whole world to hit bottom. I really wanted to put a bullet between the eyes of every endangered panda that wouldn’t screw to save its species and every whale and dolphin that gave up and ran itself aground. I wanted to burn the Louvre. I’d do the Elgin Marbles with a sledge-hammer and wipe my ass with the Mona Lisa. This is my world, now.”
― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club