Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I can't enjoy movies or ANYTHiNg being cel

Incline

Incline

Truecel on Fakecels.Is - On a mission to SEAmaxx
★★★★★
In every fking movie there is a romantic plot. Young ppl in their 20s falling in love in every single fking movie, star wars, dune, whatever when I try to watch some mainstream bullshit I always have to be reminded of how shit my existence is, how boring and insignificant my life is, how I wasted my youth.

Anime is even worse, but it doesn't end there I go out and see couples everywhere, how am I supposed to live in a world like this?

I don't belong here. My genetic predisposition is a complete failure, I am not built to live in a world like this, how cruel to exist here. I can't even get mad anymore I don't feel a thing anymore mentally I think I reached a limit of mental suffrage of this type, I don't experience it at all anymore, I can't decide what is worse, the MENTAL torture I used to endure daily, crying my eyes out to sleep or this empty endless void I get to enjoy now.

I can't even move on with my life or make use of it when my biology tortures and clouds my mind daily, my entire body fights me and demands sex which I can't give.

WHY does my life have to be like this

Stupid question I know exactly why, it's all cause and effect. But why why me..
Why did I have to lose the fking cosmic lottery and end up in this body, in this boring millena, living this cockroach unimportant life of mine.. there is no reason for that. But I'm still allowed to question it, I'm allowed to be mad over it

It's so unfair, to leave so much to chance, shR. Fucked up world this is, chance isn't fair, why do some have to lose so much from no fault of their own, why is there no reason for it?

The least this world could do is fucking acknowledge this, but no. Even that is too much, in fact they do the opposite, they fucking praise their chosen people, put them on the pedestal, celebrate them, why the fuck fors the royal family deserve this treatment, judt because they had the luck to be born into the right family? But it extends to others, children of celebrities, rich people, etc... even being born in a first world country is a privilege, you could have been born into some nigger village instead and work for 5£ a month for the rest of your life.

How dare this world not acknowledge this, even if they'll refuse to make it right, they don't even care to acknowledge this basic fact, that your place of birth, your genetics, everything is a scale, nobody is equal, people can be measured in their worth and they are constantly by everyone yet they'll refuse to tell you the truth because it makes the world look bad.

Fuck this shit, I will die and be forgotten, none of this even existed, nobody will remember.

Not even death can free me from this torment.

Last edited:
I got the same issues brother. Cant watch shit or else I'll see something related to my inceldom that will trigger me and ruin it for me.

On the flip side, at least you're better inoculated against goyslop even if it is at the expense of being able to enjoy everything and anything else

You might like My Hero Academia. The main character cockblocked himself not once, but twice when two foids liked him. Now he is alone as a teacher and barely gets recognition.

If this was real life, he'd be an incel by now.