Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I cant drink alcohol anymore.

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
I stopped drinking cold turkey like 8years ago. Before that I would drink every single day. I would have a supply of beers always ready in the fridge so that they were super cold ready to hit the spot maybe with a ready rolled joint so that I would just arrive and let the weed and booze hit the spot.

I quit cold turkey but would drink once in a while but really little. Now a days even 2-3 beers will make my body feel like I am on my death bed the next day, its brutal and I am not joking. I got my blood work checked by the doctor and my organs are still healthy so its not that but I cant even drink anymore because it kills me hard the next day. I guess my alcohol drinking days are over if this continues.

Also I could smoke loads of weed and now after having taken such a long break the stuff just makes me paranoid and I cant smoke that either. Those copes are over

it affects my eating habits too much. might have to quit as well.

Same thing happened to me. Years of drinking alcohol probably killed my liver. Even after stopping for months/years drinking any alcohol gives me a brutal hangover. It completely kills alcohol as a cope. I don't even get drunk, I just get really sick.

Same thing happened to me. Years of drinking alcohol probably killed my liver. Even after stopping for months/years drinking any alcohol gives me a brutal hangover. It completely kills alcohol as a cope. I don't even get drunk, I just get really sick.
yep pretty much over as a cope

Alchohol sucks. It's a so called social lubricant but its like lubing your dick with 5% bleach. You probably have some cirrhosis but after months or years more you might get to enjoy a little buzz again. That's all its good for.

i'm gonna drink during NYE and thats it.

I'm starting to hate it. My sleep cycle is so fucked up with insomnia. I'm anxious and sluggish all the damn time too.

i dont like beer at all

i'm gonna drink during NYE and thats it.

I'm starting to hate it. My sleep cycle is so fucked up with insomnia. I'm anxious and sluggish all the damn time too.
I know what you mean about messed up sleep cycles. I had chaotic sleep cycles for years, sleeping at times a few hours a day, no routine, nothing.

The only result of this is you feel anaxious all the time, you are always grumpy and lack energy with any small minor issue been enough to cause an anger outburst, you feel paranoid and depressive all the time. Also insomnia causes paranoia, lack of concentration etc. Its just pure hell on earth, you dont even need to die in the christian sense to experience hell when your daily life is a constant hell of feeling like shit.

These days I force myself to go to bed at a certain time everyday and set my alarm to wake up at a certain time every single day. No matter what I am doing at a certain time I switch off everything and go to bed even if all I do is lay in the bed awake and I get out of bed at a fixed time everyday. My sleep has slowly improved greatly over a period of weeks and is gradually getting better.

If anybody wants to experience hell then just have messed up sleep, infact sleep depravation is even used as a torture technique just to put the essentiality of sleep into context.