Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I can't do this anymore, I can't tolerate living

TomathonClancy

TomathonClancy

Ugly Curry
★★
Forget women, forget Chads, forget being attractive, just forget all of it.

I thought I was depressed since middle school for being unpopular and ugly. I realize now that was never the case. When I was in elementary school, I cried every day in class. Before that, I was a sad little boy who cried nearly twice a day. I recall crying on every one of my birthdays until I was 7. For some reason, I was always sad, and I always felt alone.

I was with a group of friends for once, playing Super Smash Bros. yesterday, and yet the entire time I felt this crushing void making it hard for me to breathe. Whenever I see other people, whenever I'm not completely alone, I feel choked and gasping for air. But when I'm alone, I'm alone with my thoughts, and I feel even worse.

Every day I wake up, I've wanted to kill myself. The thought of suicide has flashed at least once a day in my mind for the last 4 or 5 years. I've been sad and depressed more than I've been happy.

A human being shouldn't feel this way. I've tried counseling, therapy, nothing works. It's over. I truly am alone, and I'll die alone. I hate my life.

Im so sad but loving at the same time with emotion for you because I relate to that so goddamn hard and want you to know im in the same boat as you and love you as my friend whose in this same boat <3

10 points to myself for repetition there hah

Suicide is really serious. Maybe you haven't been talking to people like yourself. PM and we can talk on skype.

You can PM me too if you'd like, Im happy to talk bro

you would forget this in 4 or less days.

Well you posted this here for a reason, so you're not actually alone. Most of us here feel the same way.

Roping is an honorable thing, but not in your current state of mind. You must first achieve CHIM (acceptance, peace, oneness) to take your own life honorably. Right now you need understanding, so take up these guys' offers for PMs brother

Forget women, forget Chads, forget being attractive, just forget all of it.

I thought I was depressed since middle school for being unpopular and ugly. I realize now that was never the case. When I was in elementary school, I cried every day in class. Before that, I was a sad little boy who cried nearly twice a day. I recall crying on every one of my birthdays until I was 7. For some reason, I was always sad, and I always felt alone.

I was with a group of friends for once, playing Super Smash Bros. yesterday, and yet the entire time I felt this crushing void making it hard for me to breathe. Whenever I see other people, whenever I'm not completely alone, I feel choked and gasping for air. But when I'm alone, I'm alone with my thoughts, and I feel even worse.

Every day I wake up, I've wanted to kill myself. The thought of suicide has flashed at least once a day in my mind for the last 4 or 5 years. I've been sad and depressed more than I've been happy.

A human being shouldn't feel this way. I've tried counseling, therapy, nothing works. It's over. I truly am alone, and I'll die alone. I hate my life.
My condolences. :feelsbadman: You can always send me a pm if you want to vent / talk about your feelings or if you just need someone for a chat.

I was just wondering yesterday where you had gone brother.

Stay strong.

i knows that feeling. i just have one rule - no sucide. thats one thing you cant comeback from. stay strong

I know that feeling my homie.just stay strong.and if you need anything,just PM to any of us

Bullied chadlite = more truecel than the ugliest looking male that wasn't bullied

Go ER btw. literally no reason to only kill yourself

I know how you feel I can't stand being alive anymore I just can't cope anymore ether