Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I can't do it.

iamsubhuman

iamsubhuman

I'm evil, nigga.
★★★★★
"LIVING THIS LIFE SUCKS" THREAD #894729485728934789374598237459
  1. wake up
  2. get ready
  3. go to work
  4. work
  5. come home
  6. play games
  7. sleep
  8. repeat
every. single. fucking. day. oh, that's normal and just a part of life, huh? BUT NOW ADD ON LONELINESS!

where are my friends to check up on me? where are my friends to invite me to hang out/play on the weekends? where is my girlfriend to invite out on a date after payday? where is my girlfriend to do shit with? OH, THAT'S RIGHT I DON'T HAVE ANY! FUNNY THAT!

well, if you want to meet new people just approach bro! EXCEPT WHEN PEOPLE DON'T LIKE YOUR PRESENCE, YOU ARE HARASSING THEM! :soy::soy::soy::soy:

bluepiller advice is usually just have a good personality, focus on yourself, blah blah blah

but how do you even meet and approach women (especially when you get older)?

women don't like getting approached by ugly men (water is wet). any irl attempts just get close to the "sexual harassment" line especially when you're not in school anymore.

online dating? they'll just swipe left.

common activities like video games or something? she'll probably ghost after seeing your face, plus you have to be NT to talk to her ngl.

social circle? how do you even make friends that won't backstab you?

fuck anyone who says getting a gf is easy :feelsUgh:
You aren't supposed to hit on her in school/work/studies, she just wants to do her work there.
You aren't supposed to hit on her during mutually shared interests, she just wants to do her hobbies.
You aren't supposed to hit on her in a gym, she wants to work out there.
You aren't supposed to hit on her in a bar, she is drunk and therefore this is a rape attempt.
You aren't supposed to hit on her on a public festival like a party, she is there to listen to music and enjoy it with her friends.
You aren't supposed to hit on her online, she just wants to be left alone and play video games/post on social media.
You aren't supposed to use dating apps, because they are "shallow".
If you don't approach women and wait for them to come to you, you are lazy/entitled and have no right to complain about your loneliness.
Where are we supposed to meet women then (according to liberal faggots)?

Unironically: Every place they excluded because it makes women uncomfortable and if you then quit trying to date they mock you too. Please screenshot this, lurking ITcels - want this to be discussed by you. Not in bad faith (for once), genuine question. All advice you give to men is negative ("Don't do that") no matter what they do. If they try they are desperate, if they don't they are lazy. Genuinely fuck you all at this point.

I'm tired of it being blamed on my personality. Everyone I've known has called me kind and funny, and now all of a sudden, I'm a horrible person.

Everything (besides my social life) is going well. I would have no reason to be suicidal, but I can't take it anymore. My mother asks me how I feel and I just say that everything is fine. I like my job, I really do. I like having money. I can now buy shit for myself. But that's it. I have to repeat the days over and over.

I want to reach out to my former classmates but they all hate me. I'm ugly and I have lashed out on them since loneliness/depression has caused me to have several mental breakdowns. I tried to reach out to a few and they left me on read/delivered.

I've went to therapy, but I didn't feel any better. I actually felt worse, like if I was some psycho.

I can't do it. I don't know if this is just a mental breakdown I'm having right now and that I'll cheer up tomorrow or next week, or if this is a sign that it's getting worse. I really don't want to rope. I didn't deserve this. I followed bluepillers' advice. I tried to improve myself, but nobody notices, nobody cares.

Think I'm going to buy a game rn to cope. Copes... the only things keeping me away from ending it.

I know, this post is just a wall of text about me venting. I don't care if I get no replies. I just wanted someone to see. Bluepillers, other incels, feds, I don't care.

just fucking kill me :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

10%
I will kill you:smonk:
Where do you live ?

Read every word. Best you don't go to therapy, you'll just waste your time. I made a few friends at my school who I game with occasionally (Not trying to brag, first friends I've had since 12 yo). The trick is to join a group of people you have stuff in common with, my friends are ethnic and not in relationships, but don't mention "blackpill" in any social setting. I hope you didn't mention this stuff to your therapist.
I'm tired of it being blamed on my personality. Everyone I've known has called me kind and funny, and now all of a sudden, I'm a horrible person.
Being funny is a coping mechanism for me, I'll usually fall back on self deprecating humor.
Everything (besides my social life) is going well. I would have no reason to be suicidal, but I can't take it anymore. My mother asks me how I feel and I just say that everything is fine. I like my job, I really do. I like having money. I can now buy shit for myself. But that's it. I have to repeat the days over and over.
Wealthmaxxing is legit, it's our best option. I'm fairly confident I can ascend with enough money so my efforts are dedicated to studying and my online business.
I want to reach out to my former classmates but they all hate me. I'm ugly and I have lashed out on them since loneliness/depression has caused me to have several mental breakdowns. I tried to reach out to a few and they left me on read/delivered.
lmao, I just have my parents in my contacts. I got my phone at 17.
I can't do it. I don't know if this is just a mental breakdown I'm having right now and that I'll cheer up tomorrow or next week, or if this is a sign that it's getting worse.
You can, I'm not gonna pull the "focus on yourself bro" crap. Get into a hobby you can obsess over and use as a distraction, I collect vintage toys and build models.
I really don't want to rope. I didn't deserve this. I followed bluepillers' advice. I tried to improve myself, but nobody notices, nobody cares.
I COULD give you a self improvement tip but you'll probably be pissed at me.
I will kill you:smonk:
Where do you live ?
Holy shit shut the fuck up faggot

Loneliness is debilitating and poisons your daily life. My only advice is to find some long term cope like a hobby that you can focus on and improve in that area. If you like playing vidya perhaps try getting into modding. It can be a gateway to online friendships which are good way of having at least replacement for real life social interaction. Gymmaxxing is also good, because you can watch your body change, adapt to the new challenges and also you look better.

As for inceldom, keep it on this forum and in places you feel safe. Unfortunately, most of us is forced to wear a mask in public, because if we confess our true feelings and problems society tends to frown at us. Use this place to vent, as a shoulder to cry on and try to progress in online friendships. Of course, in some hobbies because of their peculiar character it is easier to meet likeminded people.

holy fucking shit, what a shitty life, don't remind me of that, I hate the fucking routine.:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Loneliness is debilitating and poisons your daily life. My only advice is to find some long term cope like a hobby that you can focus on and improve in that area. If you like playing vidya perhaps try getting into modding. It can be a gateway to online friendships which are good way of having at least replacement for real life social interaction. Gymmaxxing is also good, because you can watch your body change, adapt to the new challenges and also you look better.

As for inceldom, keep it on this forum and in places you feel safe. Unfortunately, most of us is forced to wear a mask in public, because if we confess our true feelings and problems society tends to frown at us. Use this place to vent, as a shoulder to cry on and try to progress in online friendships. Of course, in some hobbies because of their peculiar character it is easier to meet likeminded people.
100% this, particularly with some sports you are able to replace physical with mental pain, which is kind of cathartic. Would recommend looking for friends online (with similiar interests), hanging out on Discord can reduce the feelings of loneliness to some degree.

Yeah, I know the routine too...
It's what's killing me slowly as well, having no change at all in this shit life.
Just feeling like I can't breathe, like I need to escape somewhere else.

I've went to therapy, but I didn't feel any better. I actually felt worse, like if I was some psycho.
Most therapists r foids who couldn't possibly understand.