Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I can’t do any of the things I wanted to accomplish

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

NT > EVERYTHING DEATH TO NT PILL DENIERS
★★★★★
I’m still the same 0.3 percentile underweight freak I always was and even lost a few kg due to me having Corona. Corona wasn’t that bad for me tbh it was only really bad for a day or 2 but other than that it didn’t do shit except make me lose weight. But I hate my body so much I just wanna be average weight with some muscle instead of being a grotesquely skinny framelet. Caloric surpluses don’t work I have too much adhd to eat properly and get distracted easily when trying to eat my food

I also haven’t gotten As and B honor roll since 6th grade I’m taking a difficult computer science class and I’m so low iq I most likely won’t pass. I want at least a B- and I can’t even get that it’s over for low iq underweight framlet cels. I also never accomplished what I aimed to do in sports it’s over. Self improvement is a cope that doesn’t work for truecel subhumans we’ll always fail at everything

Maybe another subject? If you’re in a hard CS class you are probably decent at math … and that opens the door to a range of things… sciences, other types of engineering, economics …

I dunno just throwing stuff out there.

Maybe another subject? If you’re in a hard CS class you are probably decent at math … and that opens the door to a range of things… sciences, other types of engineering, economics …

I dunno just throwing stuff out there.
No I’m really really bad at math like the reason I’m struggling in CS is because I truly am awful at logical reasoning. Like I can’t do the entire process for mathematics at all I gave up on that class years ago. You can’t really study or improve you’re either good at it or your not like just about everything tbh.
what are you seeing?
wdym?

What are you currently studying in your comp sci subject?
Rn we’re doing very difficult projects on object oriented programming. It’s pretty much just being able to do many methods with getters, setters, etc and then making a class and another class on it.

Rn we’re doing very difficult projects on object oriented programming. It’s pretty much just being able to do many methods with getters, setters, etc and then making a class and another class on it.
Kek what the fuck why are you seeing that shit?
That's college subject

I had to do a lot of drawings to get through that … lots of really super simplified pictures … circles etc. Dunno if that might help

Kek what the fuck why are you seeing that shit?
That's college subject
AP + I go to a good school. But yea this shit is fucking brutal for a awful math student like me. Idk why I took it
I had to do a lot of drawings to get through that … lots of really super simplified pictures … circles etc. Dunno if that might help
Yea it’s helping a bit ImmA try practicing and studying see how far that gets me into knowledge of the subject.

I’m still the same 0.3 percentile underweight freak I always was and even lost a few kg due to me having Corona. Corona wasn’t that bad for me tbh it was only really bad for a day or 2 but other than that it didn’t do shit except make me lose weight. But I hate my body so much I just wanna be average weight with some muscle instead of being a grotesquely skinny framelet. Caloric surpluses don’t work I have too much adhd to eat properly and get distracted easily when trying to eat my food

I also haven’t gotten As and B honor roll since 6th grade I’m taking a difficult computer science class and I’m so low iq I most likely won’t pass. I want at least a B- and I can’t even get that it’s over for low iq underweight framlet cels. I also never accomplished what I aimed to do in sports it’s over. Self improvement is a cope that doesn’t work for truecel subhumans we’ll always fail at everything
its over