Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I can't deal with this shit anymore...the Racepill destroyed me!

• Thread starter Deleted member 11318
  • Start date
If you already planned your surgeries, just do them. You might feel better about yourself if you don't get into the spiral of always wanting more.
Thanks for the tips bro. I would like to do my desired hairstyle soon when my hair is long enough and I will have a nose operation next summer. So yes, I will do my surgery and looksmaxx.
After that, I would suggest you to low-inhibmaxx (made easier with boost of confidance after surgery) and try your luck in germany for a while. If it doesn't work out, just move elsewhere.
I have to do low-inhibmaxx in any case. I'm too shy, I have to work on that.
If you look good enough (white enough, with blue contacts or blue eye surgery), moving to an ethnic country could get you the Chad status.
Talking about blue-eye surgery, it is still slightly risky today, but if you get it, it can insanely boost your smv. A normie ethnic looking guy with blue/green eyes can easily compete with a white chad-lite srs.
I had heard of it before. I will first inform myself more about it and see how much it costs. Maybe I will really do that.