Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I CAN'T COPE

bonedigger06

bonedigger06

CDE(Chief Design Engineer) of Cope Mechanix
★★★
Guys,After extensive Studycoping and InternMaxxing,The BP truly hit me.Even knowing that it's ovER,these copes actually staying away from roping or jumping.Regret why I even took Biological science in my pre-college optionals.As a ThirdWorldcel, I CAN"T LDAR, nor extensive Videogamemaxing, and my fucking nearly half a decade old Laptop's only COD:World at war(the OG one) has been corrupted in my Zip file nad I have shitty Internet now with a Laptop having a battery life Half of my Smartphone.

https://incels.is/threads/study-10-...men-desire-chad-more-during-ovulation.249122/
This Thread finally broke me,Hate to say it's the Unfiltered Truth and now I regret studymaxxing for my college:feelstastyman: bcuz I would have just ignored it or maybe did'nt understand fully.
Can't Deny it and can't even cope,I am now in a position where even I am venting here as my family did'nt know I am a Incel clearly ,though my instincts are like that and they think I am just Quiet for my entire life till now.
Just sitting in the darkness while my parents wonders why I am not social(They are clearly Retards)

"Every cope has a end"-St.Hamudi

Update:I know I have a undiagnosed Mental issue but here Going to the Psychologist for diagnosis is hella costs, and my parents don't want to do that and now suffering as a Young adult.
48f55ba4c6debe9d456f8ad6d1370a8e.jpg

dnr to myself:feelsbadman:(It is broootal because I am just paranoid of any foid,even my own mom)

Last edited:
It's over buddy boyo :feelsbadman:

Yeah,it's really over man.Maybe I need to copemaxx bcuz my mental condition would Probably destroy me.
Being a incel is a pain in my incel but being a mentalcel truly fuck my mind and I think it's is the reason for my incelhood but idk.

I chose the wrong field n am screwed for life for it

Guys,After extensive Studycoping and InternMaxxing,The BP truly hit me.Even knowing that it's ovER,these copes actually staying away from roping or jumping.Regret why I even took Biological science in my pre-college optionals.As a ThirdWorldcel, I CAN"T LDAR, nor extensive Videogamemaxing, and my fucking nearly half a decade old Laptop's only COD:World at war(the OG one) has been corrupted in my Zip file nad I have shitty Internet now with a Laptop having a battery life Half of my Smartphone.

https://incels.is/threads/study-10-...men-desire-chad-more-during-ovulation.249122/
This Thread finally broke me,Hate to say it's the Unfiltered Truth and now I regret studymaxxing for my college:feelstastyman: bcuz I would have just ignored it or maybe did'nt understand fully.
Can't Deny it and can't even cope,I am now in a position where even I am venting here as my family did'nt know I am a Incel clearly ,though my instincts are like that and they think I am just Quiet for my entire life till now.
Just sitting in the darkness while my parents wonders why I am not social(They are clearly Retards)

"Every cope has a end"-St.Hamudi

Cope until you rope.

Big Jew Says: Cash is very valuable when the future looks ‘treacherous’

IMG 5641