Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I can’t cope with the fact that most humans are dumb as fuck

Richard Coper

Richard Coper

involuntary celibate
★★★★
Most people i‘ve dealt with in real life are intellectually inferior to me and i feel like i’m surrounded by toddlers. I had friends in the past and unfriended them because i felt like they were learning from me, while i wasn’t learning from them. I constantly feel underwhelmed. I started walking and talking in full sentences very early, around the age of 7 months. I even corrected grammatical mistakes of adults as a little shit. English is my fifth language, so of course i'm a little behind here. It’s really hard to be as intelligent as me. I feel as if i am surrounded by constant stupidity. You are constantly on the edge of insanity. It’s more of a curse than a blessing. You low IQ-cels don’t know how good you have it.

Last edited:
[UWSL]You high IQ-cels don’t know how good you have it.[/UWSL]
I'm low iq and it makes every task a giant struggle. The amount of effort I needed to put in to college to make up for my slow processing speed and poor memory.... its tiring. Most low iq people never recognize they are low iq. I have no issue admitting i'm dumb, since it's literally the truth. Acceptance is a greater cope than delusion.

After my schizophrenia manifested 4 months ago, my IQ has dropped even further. Had to leave college due to my lower intelligence. Now i'm like at retard level. I can memorize facts all i want, but truly understanding them is outside of my capabilities.

You have made 1000 posts in two weeks.

I'm low iq and it makes every task a giant struggle. The amount of effort I needed to put in to college to make up for my slow processing speed and poor memory.... its tiring. Most low iq people never recognize they are low iq. I have no issue admitting i'm dumb, since it's literally the truth. Acceptance is a greater cope than delusion.

After my schizophrenia manifested 4 months ago, my IQ has dropped even further. Had to leave college due to my lower intelligence. Now i'm like at retard level. I can memorize facts all i want, but truly understanding them is outside of my capabilities.
Brutal
You have made 1000 posts in two weeks.
Brutal

Most people i‘ve dealt with in real life are intellectually inferior to me and i feel like i’m surrounded by toddlers. I had friends in the past and unfriended them because i felt like they were learning from me, while i wasn’t learning from them. I constantly feel underwhelmed. I started walking and talking in full sentences very early, around the age of 7 months. I even corrected grammatical mistakes of adults as a little shit. English is my fifth language, so of course i'm a little behind here. It’s really hard to be as intelligent as me. I feel as if i am surrounded by constant stupidity. You are constantly on the edge of insanity. It’s more of a curse than a blessing. You low IQ-cels don’t know how good you have it.
Did you take the vaccine?

You passed the IQ test then. Congrats. I see so many self-proclaimed genuises with academical backgrounds that know shit about life and follow everything their masters is telling them.

I feel like this whenever I go on most social media tbh:feelsjuice:

We are in Hell. Blessed are the ignorant and forgetful. Cursed are those willing to see it for themselves.

130. I showed you mine, now show us yours.

HighIQpill. Even though I wouldn't consider myself high IQ. I IQ mogged most of my thugmaxxer friends in school. Even guys slightly bolder than me. Sucks,very hard to find like minded people nowadays.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back