Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I cant cope with the fact that in this overpopulated shitty dystopia theres no cumskin foid for me, Specially in tacoland.

• Thread starter Deleted member 34074
  • Start date
Deleted member 34074

Deleted member 34074

Jester of Nihilism
-
There are billions of cumskin foids and theres no farkin way i can get one specially in a piece of shit country like cartel land, Call me volcel if i dont want to fuck ugly indigenous wide faced goblinas but this is hell for me, I dont want to write more shit cuz my brain is farkin dying and im fucked in everyway possible. Fuck everythin, Yet my 2 meters green eyed cousin drowns in pussy and he will never experience pain in his farkin life. :feelsbadman:

I wish there was a goblina for me but not even that, white women are out of scope by default in my situation

I wish there was a goblina for me but not even that, white women are out of scope by default in my situation

do you want to fuck goblinas or impregnate them?

A4832D40 0390 4590 9F76 0907A8682014

Try living in curryland for one day absolute disgusting whores:feelsrope:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back