Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW I can't cope with teenage love

Buford Williams

Buford Williams

KHHV
★★
I fucking hate myself for missing out on teenage love. How the fuck can I cope when I see a lot of teenage couples holding hands. It honestly baffles me because I could've been one of them if I weren't so fucking ugly.
Just imagine yourself in your teenage years with your beautiful blond JB girlfriend making out, and you start touching her soft, warm, fragile body while she lets out cute little moans. Fuck my existence, I've completely missed out on the most important thing about life.

Last edited:
Pray the rosary. Go hike on a forest

It is what it is man. No one's life is perfect, Chads die in accidents very often, who are you to think your life should be perfect.(Copium for those who need it)

Last edited:
just be trans age bro

Teen couples probably argue with each other a lot though.

Just imagine you in your teens with your beautiful blond JB girlfriend making out, and you start touching her soft, warm, fragile body
this shit just got to me:cryfeels:

shit like this is why im gonna probably die before im 50 due to drug use coping

they argue and break up over stupid shit but it's still better than what adults have (arguing about paying off debts, getting stressed over serious stuff etc.)

It is what it is man. No one's life is perfect, Chads die in accidents very often, who are you to think your life should be perfect.(Copium for those who need it)
Better to be a Chad and die young then live as an inkler and become old

If you had bettER pERsonality you could've expERienced it

For me even more brutal is missing the young love which happens around at 25 when many foids around the same age already have kids. Foids after that are too experienced, they're not into "cute" things, they become really materialistic and of course the soft, silky appearance is not there anymore.

I fucking hate myself for missing out on teenage love. How the fuck can I cope when I see a lot of teenage couples holding hands. It honestly baffles me because I could've been one of them if I weren't so fucking ugly.
Just imagine yourself in your teenage years with your beautiful blond JB girlfriend making out, and you start touching her soft, warm, fragile body while she lets out cute little moans. Fuck my existence, I've completely missed out on the most important thing about life.
Are you British?

We're going to be part of history
This shit won't and cannot last

If you missed out on teen love your life is pretty much always going to be miserable. You missed out on an important growth milestone so now your mind doesn't know what to do.

For me even more brutal is missing the young love which happens around at 25 when many foids around the same age already have kids. Foids after that are too experienced, they're not into "cute" things, they become really materialistic and of course the soft, silky appearance is not there anymore.
Funny joke, foids nowadays get pregnant at 30+

whatever it's over you're not going to be a teenager again jfl

so forget about it

meh, adult couples tend to argue more bc they're serious about the relationship so there are higher stakes

teen couples are rarely meaningful, they tend to be flash-in-the-pan rather than serious commitments

this shit just got to me:cryfeels:

shit like this is why im gonna probably die before im 50 due to drug use coping
Please don't die @Ron.Belgrade, Belgrade needs you hero