Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I can't cope with how much women hate all men (not only incels)

watcher

watcher

Life passing by as I watch
★★
Definition of misogyny: treating women the same way they treat us.

Have you ever stalked a cute girl on social media? They ALWAYS have a post talking shit about men in general. Normally it takes me between 1 and 3 scrolls on their social media page to find a post about how men are trash and how they are being constantly sexually harassed, how men are awful people in general, etc.

I had a crush on one girl in college, stalked her faceberg account and she had a post about some wage slave incels talking and looking at her at Subway, she received her food with one of their numbers on it (JFL) and posted the photo online, talking about how disgusted she feels. As a man, I would find it funny and endearing if a girl did this to me, no matter how ugly and fat she was.

There was another crush (this time a legit giga Stacy, every man who passed by looked at her) she had a post about how men show themselves being responsible fathers online and receive way too much attention for it, like they didn't deserve it or something.

Can you imagine even talking to someone like this? There is a big cope among normies that only fat feminists hate men, that is an huge misconception. Good looking girls can keep it to themselves or maybe even pretend to not hate men, but when they are comfortable in their rooms posting on social media they feel safe to say whatever is on their heads and trust me these bitches hate us. This is the reality of the world.

TL;DR Men love and worship women, women hate and dismiss men.

Misandry is more common than people think

Even chad isn't as indifferent to women as women are to the average man.

That's why having a dgaf attitude as a male is just cope. Foids can afford to not give a fuck and they'll get no flack and even praise from most of soyciety. If a male truly tries to not give a fuck, the government and everyone around him tries to test him and ruin his life.

Definition of misogyny: treating women the same way they treat us.
Based.

There is a big cope among normies that only fat feminists hate men, that is an huge misconception. Good looking girls can keep it to themselves or maybe even pretend to not hate men, but when they are comfortable in their rooms posting on social media they feel safe to say whatever is on their heads and trust me these bitches hate us. This is the reality of the world.

TL;DR Men love and worship women, women hate and dismiss men.
Feminine looking foids with a lot of social clout, orbiters and social media presence are more dangerous than the overtly feminist fat looking foids who most people IRL kind of distance themselves from.
So basically the average foid really and yeah they do hate most men as much as overtly feminist foids do. They just are a bit smarter about not showing it or showing it in a way that still somehow keeps their sexual appeal and sense of vulnerability to other guys.

Last edited:
Yet women want everyone to believe men hate women. It reminds of the incel interview I saw a few months ago, with one of the members of this forum (can't remember his name). He was interviewed by three normies, one guy and two girls. I'll never forget what one of the girls claimed "I assume most men hate women"; she was either delusional or gaslighting, because nothing can be further from the truth --- this is a gynocracy, a goddess culture, and the majority of men are fucking simps that would do stupid things for women.

Yet women want everyone to believe men hate women. It reminds of the incel interview I saw a few months ago, with one of the members of this forum (can't remember his name). He was interviewed by three normies, one guy and two girls. I'll never forget what one of the girls claimed "I assume most men hate women"; she was either delusional or gaslighting, because nothing can be further from the truth --- this is a gynocracy, a goddess culture, and the majority of men are fucking simps that would do stupid things for women.
Women are wonderful effect both men and women are biased towards seeing women in a positive li

Women are extremely angry with men, the same way blacks are with whites, because of what they perceive as historic injustice and oppression. There is never any introspection or self-examination. Never any consideration that the weakness and faults may lie with them and not the group that they are characterizing as oppressors.

they have a love-hate relationship regarding chads

some take that so far that they go mad and try to become chad (FtM trans)

god i hate women i dont want to talk to them i just wanna fuck em

Good Afternoon I hate those foids and I wish I could dismember each and one of them and feed them to pitbulls tbh ngl. Also feed foid pitbulls to the males ones too. FUCK THE FOID GENDER.

Should've never gave them rights