Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I can't cope with being ethnic anymore

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
I admire ethnics who can take pride in their heritage, like @chudur-budur. He fully accepts that it's over but can still be proud of plane fapping and street shitting culture. I've never felt that way about garbage collecting fesikh eating culture.

Jbw bro

Your worst example still mogs 99% of my people.
Probably honestly but people really don’t understand that the 2/98 rules is only white guys in the 2 part. But the rest are apart of the 98

WE ARE FUCKEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

I admire ethnics who can take pride in their heritage, like @chudur-budur. He fully accepts that it's over but can still be proud of plane fapping and street shitting culture. I've never felt that way about garbage collecting fesikh eating culture.
Have you ever thought about going back to your country of origin? I mean ugly ethnics do ascend regularly in India etc

Have you ever thought about going back to your country of origin? I mean ugly ethnics do ascend regularly in India etc
No, not gonna go live in a dump for a chance to marry some grotesque whale with a mutilated pussy.

No, not gonna go live in a dump for a chance to marry some grotesque whale with a mutilated pussy.
Volcel lol

I understand not wanting to go back there though

If I were healthy I would be in India to stay and marrying some curry. And I am not even Indian. For serious.

he can go and get girls in indonesia.

I gave you a mention tehgymcel420 in the other thread

Yeah it's brutal being inherently inferior but there's nothing we can really do about it

just pyramidmaxx bro

no offense but im not like you, i don't hate my self because im arab, i just hate the other arabs
This , but I don't hate them it's just they are stupid. Also I kind of feel the same for other races too.

no offense but im not like you, i don't hate my self because im arab, i just hate the other arabs
I'm not just Arab, I come from the lowest of desert people. You'd hate yourself if you were in my position.

At least you are not bald like Sisicel.

i don't want to give too much details, but in algeria im one of the people who are considered the lowest.
Hmm, touareg or kabyle ? :feelswhere:

are you ?
I see :feelswhere:
You speak the tongue of the amazigh people. I wouldn't consider them the lowest.
Tbh, some of the kabyles look like yuropeans.

but the problem is that everyone in algeria have some stupid pride in his original region
I think this is true for everyone in the middle east.

Rotten fish they eat in Egypt, not kidding.

WTF? Why don't they just eat cooked fresh fish?

At least the Romans knew how to make Garum right...

no im arab, but the problem is that everyone in algeria have some stupid pride in his original region, but me and all my family are from the capital, so im like a bastard for them, and everyone think he's oppressed by the others but they're all just bunch of fucking retards, instead of all uniting under one flag, what are you btw ?
Your neighboring country to the west.
A mixture between jew, arab, negro and amazigh.

I know this might sound sad but you calling me Chad is the biggest validation I have gotten this month and seriously made my day , thanks for helping me cope

I know this might sound sad but you calling me Chad is the biggest validation I have gotten this month and seriously made my day , thanks for helping me cope
:feelsYall:

You wake up as non-ethnic tomorrow.
You're still short, you're still balding, you still have crooked teeth, you still have shit nose, etc.
It's over regardless of your "race"

You wake up as non-ethnic tomorrow.
You're still short, you're still balding, you still have crooked teeth, you still have shit nose, etc.
It's over regardless of your "race"
I'm not short or balding, my teeth are crooked but I would have been able to afford braces if I was white, and my shit nose is an ethnic feature.

Over for sandcels like us : (