Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I can't cope anymore

O

oliverbarefoot

Recruit
★★
Why can't I get a single cute foid orbiter
There is no justice in this world
I can't help but feel like I'm wasting away my leftover youth rotting alone

I went out after a long long time to get my phone repaired and the foid at the repair centre was so fucking attractive :feelsohh:
She should be my girlfriend. God dam it. I am so pissed

there are many like us, most people suffer in silence

I missed out on teenage sex and having a cute jb gf, and nothing else in this life can remedy that. Everything else is just cope and distraction from this passion that never blossomed:incel:

I missed out on teenage sex and having a cute jb gf, and nothing else in this life can remedy that. Everything else is just cope and distraction from this passion that never blossomed:incel:
Two questions
1. How old are you
2. if you get a jb gf now , do you think that'll be enough to make you forget the hurt

Why can't I get a single cute foid orbiter
There is no justice in this world
I can't help but feel like I'm wasting away my leftover youth rotting alone
Same it gets harder and harder for me

Two questions
1. How old are you
2. if you get a jb gf now , do you think that'll be enough to make you forget the hurt
23 and meh. Like yeah it would be real nice and i would feel way better, especially if she's infatuated with me and likes playing games and doing shit with me etc. But also im still blackpilled so in the back of my mind i would still be emotionally detached and aware this bitch might ditch me for someone better at the drop of a hat. I would just constantly be suspicious of her im the back of my mind, do it that sense im just fucked regardless.

Even virgin jbs are monstrous little fucks, though i would imagine more loyal than some busted up college roasty on the cock carousel.