Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I Can't Compete Against Zoomers

yez

yez

cursed with inceldom
-
I am 18 and 5'7 KHHV. If you are KHHV after 18 its over. Zoomers have more sex because there is no religious or social pressure to stop them like at old ages. They are taller. 6+ ft is average for men while 5'8-5'9 is average for foids. They have e-boy faces. I need at least 6ft height and e-boy face to ascend. It's over.

Bro 6ft is not enough

6'4 is bare minimum
You need atleast 10 inches prick

I am 18 and 5'7 KHHV. If you are KHHV after 18 its over. Zoomers have more sex because there is no religious or social pressure to stop them like at old ages. They are taller. 6+ ft is average for men while 5'8-5'9 is average for foids. They have e-boy faces. I need at least 6ft height and e-boy face to ascend. It's over.
it never begun for you

Aren’t Zoomers having less sex than every other generation?

Ew8N20tW8AEhnjN.jpg
im a zoomer and im 5'3 i already know im fucked

im a zoomer and im 5'3 i already know im fucked
You are smaller than zoomer foids. I'm also shorter than them but at least I framemog them thanks to years of sports.

Zoomers have more sex because there is no religious or social pressure to stop them like at old ages.

Its a jew lie. I heard many of them ascended at 11 12
the high tier ones have as much sex as they want from young age, while many other cope. hypergamy is peaking through zoomer foids, so zoomer males have either all or nothing. there is a massive difference in hierarchy between zoomer males. if you are born with some defects, it's over, you're out of the game :feelsohgod:

the high tier ones have as much sex as they want from young age, while many other cope. hypergamy is peaking through zoomer foids, so zoomer males have either all or nothing. there is a massive difference in hierarchy between zoomer males. if you are born with some defects, it's over, you're out of the game :feelsohgod:
:cryfeels: