Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I can’t chew steak because I’m incel

Saysitsover

Saysitsover

Overlord
★★★★★
inceldom caused me to try to rot out all my teeth and now I have huge cavity molar.

Can’t chew any steak that I cook. There’s big pain when I chew from Dentin being hit. It’s shocked my mouth it’s hurt. I need to get this shit out fuck :feelsUgh:

inceldom caused me to try to rot out all my teeth and now I have huge cavity molar.
ConfusedSoulfulAracari-size_restricted.gif

Can’t chew any steak that I cook. There’s big pain when I chew from Dentin being hit. It’s shocked my mouth it’s hurt. I need to get this shit out fuck :feelsUgh:
you weird inkwells, mang. :feelsugh:

it's over

Cope retard i went to the foid dentist and she fixed my teeth

They deleted my last thred about it idk why

Cope retard i went to the foid dentist and she fixed my teeth
Your cope with dentist. Dentist is waste of money and you see foid dentist cucked af . I will save momey
Rotting them out just gums

What no crab legs does to a mf

Your cope with dentist. Dentist is waste of money and you see foid dentist cucked af . I will save momey
Rotting them out just gums
Nigga cant eat meat ahhaha

more like you can't chew steak because you are gross and refuse to brush your teeth

also larp btw

brutal. this shit hits hard. i drink about 2 liters of diet mountain dew a day and it hurts my teeth to chew. i eat plain chicken and rice every day and the chicken is always so tough on my teeth. fucking hate this world.

brutal. this shit hits hard. i drink about 2 liters of diet mountain dew a day and it hurts my teeth to chew. i eat plain chicken and rice every day and the chicken is always so tough on my teeth. fucking hate this world.
It’s because we’re incel

It suifuel somehow

Tell that to my nose after surgery

It was a decent first attempt at Barbacoa. If I had more money, I'd improve it and add a charcuterie.

I told you about this months ago, now you are suffering the consequences. Now you have to lye in your own shit

I told you about this months ago, now you are suffering the consequences. Now you have to lye in your own shit
Rot the teeth out then dentures

You’re a fucking moron if you do chicken and rice diet.

You’re a fucking moron if you do chicken and rice diet.
Da fuck? You can add some thai sauce or indian curry and chicken and rice turns out amazing. Steak every day gets boring as shit, and expensive, and it's no good for lunch the next day whereas chicken and rice are excellent.

Da fuck? You can add some thai sauce or indian curry and chicken and rice turns out amazing. Steak every day gets boring as shit, and expensive, and it's no good for lunch the next day whereas chicken and rice are excellent.
You should mix up your meats. Steak, pork, chicken, also throw in some fish and eggs. Rice isn’t bad though it’s definitely better than bread.

68747470733a2f2f35372e6d656469612e74756d626c722e636f6d2f31363830323361316339343837666364326234