Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I Can’t Breed protest

i can't breathe = 3 syllables
TND = 3 syllables

replacing "i can't breathe" with "TND" <-- this is what these retarded brainwashed foids should be saying

It kinda sounds like "I can't breed" if you're listening for it

We should have a protest like this except instead of laying on our stomachs were on our backs with erections.
too low T to hold a boner untouched for more than 1 min, it's over

You're not entitled to air sweaty.

seriously, I haven't gotten morning wood, random boners, or been able to sustain one without constantly fondling it since who knows when. Doc says my hormones are "in the normal range" though!

seriously, I haven't gotten morning wood, random boners, or been able to sustain one without constantly fondling it since who knows when. Doc says my hormones are "in the normal range" though!
You tried nofap?

I would be way too tempted to drive over these fags.

wildest shit white people ever did

too low T to hold a boner untouched for more than 1 min, it's over
It's not low T. I'm like that as well and have T at a normal level.

That's just what depression does to your body.

No problem! Here’s the information about the Mercedes CLR GTR:

The Mercedes CLR GTR is a remarkable racing car celebrated for its outstanding performance and sleek design. Powered by a potent 6.0-liter V12 engine, it delivers over 600 horsepower.

Acceleration from 0 to 100 km/h takes approximately 3.7 seconds, with a remarkable top speed surpassing 320 km/h.

Incorporating advanced aerodynamic features and cutting-edge stability technologies, the CLR GTR ensures exceptional stability and control, particularly during high-speed maneuvers.

Originally priced around $1.5 million, the Mercedes CLR GTR is considered one of the most exclusive and prestigious racing cars ever produced.

Its limited production run of just five units adds to its rarity, making it highly sought after by racing enthusiasts and collectors worldwide. For more facts drop a follow!​

What did the poster mean by that?:waitwhat:

All those sluts and not one would let me breed her. Absolute suifuel