Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I can't believe trannies are real

Vlarke

Vlarke

Wizard
★★★
Wtf how do these creatures exist on the same planet as us, i never saw a tranny irl but i see plenty on the internet, if i saw one irl i wouldn't know how to react i would be so disgusted by it!!!

Did these creatures spawn from the depths of hell??? These thlngs didn't exist a decade ago

Yeah those disgusting creatures are real I saw one they had a female voice in a mans body shit was confusing and just gross :feelspuke:

Yeah those disgusting creatures are real I saw one they had a female voice in a mans body shit was confusing and just gross :feelspuke:
thats fucked i bet you live in america imagine if you had to interact with one of those things

Trans rights are a JOKE, these things shouldn't exist to begin with

I saw at least 2 and they look so disgusting and unnatural

never saw any so don't really care

idk how you can cope i would need to wash my eyes with bleach if i saw them irl
One of the tranny heightmogged me hard but was a framecel, i could have easily beaten him

Troons are an fucking eyebleach thing, normies can't even say anything or people gonna shit on them saying they're transphobic

saw one on a train the other day, literally just a man in a dress.
I thought he was a confused schizo or something for a second, man when I realised it I think I went into fight or flight mode :feelshaha:

saw one on a train the other day, literally just a man in a dress.
I thought he was a confused schizo or something for a second, man when I realised it I think I went into fight or flight mode :feelshaha:
Never relax around them