Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i can't believe this, my whorish sister brought home a bedbugs infestation but i am getting blamed as the origin

BilalBeta

BilalBeta

Greycel
recently my family home had a bedbug infestation which i wrote about in my last post. it was obvious that the bedbugs probably came from my sisters boyfriend with tattoos who lives with a bunch of university fuck boys in a crowded apartment. however, my weak fake muslim parents did nothing to shame or punish her for being a whore and exposing our family to this plague. they said it happens and extended a welcome to him anytime he wants to come over. anyway, the exterminators were hired and did their sweep before they got started. they claimed they found the most bedbugs in my room so my sister and parents now are yelling at me for being a jerk and said that i must have been the one behind it all because i am lazy and non-hygenic ( this is not true). the exterminators didn't say that it came from my room however, only that it had the highest infestation in the home. i never leave my home except to go to work or the gym so it is unlikely that i did it but because i am an ugly, short, below 8 man, early balding, low smv i have to be the one to take the blame. see women get away with anything while our families blame us for everything and probably want us to die like the rest of society does.

That is haram, should reputation maxx & bury her in the backyard; she's clearly a whore.

Have you suggested to your parents that it was more likely your sister as opposed to you since you never leave the house?

Hold the fuck up.... You're Muslim and your whore sister is openly a slut in your family?

And your family is OK with this and even extended him a welcome to stay over and fuck our daughter anytime you like?!

WTF AM I READING?!

giphy.gif

Just use diatomacious earth man

Hold the fuck up.... You're Muslim and your whore sister is openly a slut in your family?

And your family is OK with this and even extended him a welcome to stay over and fuck our daughter anytime you like?!

WTF AM I READING?!

giphy.gif

:soy: "Culturally Muslim, not religiously Muslim"

recently my family home had a bedbug infestation which i wrote about in my last post. it was obvious that the bedbugs probably came from my sisters boyfriend with tattoos who lives with a bunch of university fuck boys in a crowded apartment. however, my weak fake muslim parents did nothing to shame or punish her for being a whore and exposing our family to this plague. they said it happens and extended a welcome to him anytime he wants to come over. anyway, the exterminators were hired and did their sweep before they got started. they claimed they found the most bedbugs in my room so my sister and parents now are yelling at me for being a jerk and said that i must have been the one behind it all because i am lazy and non-hygenic ( this is not true). the exterminators didn't say that it came from my room however, only that it had the highest infestation in the home. i never leave my home except to go to work or the gym so it is unlikely that i did it but because i am an ugly, short, below 8 man, early balding, low smv i have to be the one to take the blame. see women get away with anything while our families blame us for everything and probably want us to die like the rest of society does.
Holes can do no wrong

WTF AM I READING?!

giphy.gif