Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I CANT BELIEVE THIS GUY BRED AT 18

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fiXTMv0P52w

ASLKDJFSL:AKJFLKSJFL:KDJLFKJ

FUCK

FUCK

HES SO CAVALIER ABOUT IT TOO. There's something about teens that breed that makes me feel incredibly belittled. While it's easy to mock this guy for doing something that can make him broke, but to me, only fags think this way. GAY JEWS TRICK "SMART" PEOPLE INTO NOT BREEDING SO STUPID PEOPLE LIKE HIM GET TO BREED. Smart people cannot be distracted, they need to just fucking breed. If they are smart really, they will make it work. The fact is, I'm a 43 year old KHHV, I will die alone most certainly, and this guy nutted in teen female like he didn't give a fuck, and impregnated her. That's literally the goal in life, and he WON, and it's like "whatever, another day, another child"

Last edited:
u know u fucked up when u make a financial advisor speechless

Lol my first thoughts

But look at his jawline its so sharp and robust if he took care of his skin he would be a slayer

He has that prettyboy jawline/haircut

I think women purely like men if they have the superior untapped genetics Idk

Look at sergi on omegle and see how many women like him, he just has a good jawline that's about it
that's a good theory. I'm pretty sure the baby mama is a beaner too and they just plain breed

Another looks law violation, and oofy doof law confirmation

i don't get it, i see 2 low-iq spastic subhumans that should belong here. Are we sure that goblin really bred a teen? Are we really sure the other Notre Dame creature is entitled to give advices? Couse i aint...

i don't get it, i see 2 low-iq spastic subhumans that should belong here. Are we sure that goblin really bred a teen? Are we really sure the other Notre Dame creature is entitled to give advices? Couse i aint...
I WANT TO IMPREGNATE A WOMB SO BAD. ITS LIKE BREAKING THE SOUND BARRIER

How old is the creator of this video?

>jawline and prettyboy hair cut.
You boyos still can't accept the pretty boy pill. He's not even that good looking but he's good enough to fill that niche and bred at 18 because of it.

That and jaw is law ofc.

If he lost the shitty glasses, got a haircut and maybe get on retinol he would slay.
His eyes and chin/jaw are very good, his nose might be meh, and we don't know his height.

As an additional factor, teenage foids are less picky than college and older foids.