Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I can’t believe there’s over 1400 people watching us

TheProphetMuscle

TheProphetMuscle

Big Papí
★★★★★
What’s so interesting about us? Who TF are those people
C92607DA 87BD 4F0A 82EA A43F9FF0E576

I wish these people would just leave our community alone

lmao they have literally nothing better to do :feelshaha:

They are ugly worthless useless senseless used up littered foids. They get wet while reading our comments they want to ride on our ugly tiny pricks:feelsdevil:

Mods need to show them the sewers, that's the most based part of the .is. thoughts @Dregster666 @Komesarj89 @TheProphetMuscle @Robtical

New customers

Probably IncelTears + Actual incels that don't feel like making an account.

IncelTears and feds. IncelTears are Incels in denial and coping.

Some may've lazycels, the registration process sucks ass. I got my account denied like 4000 times because my essay was not long enough

Mods need to show them the sewers, that's the most based part of the .is. thoughts @Dregster666 @Komesarj89 @TheProphetMuscle @Robtical
@Dregster666 more like cumbuster1488

Eventually in another year or two we will be up to 15-20,000 watchers, like a soccer stadium pro-match all the time reading our posts.

All Eyez on Me

- Tupac Shakur

Lots of lurkers imo I was one for months

Inceltears no doubt

Don't most of them are bots

welp sometimes I'm on here, but don't feel like logging in.

they admire us

I think some might be bots
A bunch of them are indeed bots. They're programmed to scan the posts of certain users. I remember finding a website where posts here were uploaded there (I saw many of my posts there KEK), but I forget. I'm sure it's not too hard to find if you look around.

I think some might be bots

It's because they're incels themselves, but are too arrogant to register here
That is pretty much it, and maybe some of them got a little by begging. IT are just sell outs.

A bunch of them are indeed bots. They're programmed to scan the posts of certain users. I remember finding a website where posts here were uploaded there (I saw many of my posts there KEK), but I forget. I'm sure it's not too hard to find if you look around.
They're not bots. Just IT trannies who have no life getting salty.