Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I can't believe the way men simp online

B

bcroger

Major
There is a fat nigger on reddit who has an only fans where she takes huge chits and has loads of subscribers. Keep in mind that this black lady is CLINICALLY OBESE, like very obese, not just overweight.

This other overweight, middle aged, black lady has an Instagram page and all these male simps on a bodybuilding site were complementing her. Keep in mind these were mostly good looking, white, men. She only has an only fans and gets at least $40000 a year from it. Her male looks match equivalent-an overweight, black man in his 30s would likely struggle to even get a Tinder date.

Fuking disgusting.

Yep, every YouTube short with a foid thumbnail always has over a million views, just because it's a female lol

Yep, every YouTube short with a foid thumbnail always has over a million views, just because it's a female lol
At least if they are attractive females, thats one thing.

Say what you want, but some of those slim, blonde women look like angels and are blessed with great genetics. What annoys me are the fucking fat, pigs, who get simps.

Srs.This fat(obese), ugly, Mexican , pig in her 40s at work is desperate for this Chad . I see it in real life. She keeps trying to talk to him, says hi to him like 5 times a day. That Chad also told me that she invited him over to lunch once and he declined. I am friends with the guy and he called her "creepy. " I asked him if he liked when she flirted with him and he told me no. I told him to be rude to that fat, ugly, pig.

I see so many of these fat, ugly, slob pigs at work suck up to this 9/10 Chad. Say another white, blonde, piggy get rejected by Chad as well.
see: https://incels.is/threads/heard-this-chad-reject-this-ugly-fat-pig-at-work-srs.567415/

You may be right, but they are still only getting the silver medal for being obese and thinking they a 10/10 in looks.
Black women undefeated in the world when it comes to obesity rates and and thinking they're incredibly good looking when they are in fact incredibly ugly. Probably the fattest and ugliest people on planet earth.

Yeah, landwhales simp for Chad. Actually, all foids simp for Chad, but landwhales do it more to overcompensate for being too lazy to lose weight
I work in government for a small town right outside of Dallas Texas. Almost all the employees are black/hispanic women. They may well be the worlds fattest and quite possibly the ugliest group of people on planet earth. Even most white women who work with me are clinically obese.

Let me tell you this: the only ones with "Chads" are the ones with black husbands and boyfriends. Even those blacks who they marry are low income blacks. The rest are married to overweight and obese men. Even the obese, white , whales are mostly married to overweight hispanic men or obese, white men. These fat whales are delusional because they match with Chad on Tinder since 90% of men swipe right on everyone.

Chads do not want fat bitches. Trust me, I've had normie fake friends before and even they fat shamed landwhales. But landwhales still have it bettER than us because at least they can change their weight. We can't change our face height or autism
True. Difference between a subhuman land whale is that the landwhale finds her looks match. Incels can't

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back