Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I CAN'T BELIEVE NORMIES COMPLIMENT FOIDS BASED ON LOOKS

7Hopeless7

Foid rated me 2/10
★★
What do normies want to achieve with that, seriously? Woman get constant validation and they want to give them even more???

To give them even more confidence and make them feel even better about their 3/10 face?

I don't care how good she looks I WILL NEVER EVER EVER COMPLIMENT A GIRL

THE MOST I EVER DID IS TOLD MY SISTER HER HAIR IS BETTER NOW, AND ONLY AFTER SHE ASKED ME

Not "good" not "great" just BETTER

Other compliments are OK but I will never make her feel pretty and reassure her in any way

Complimenting women = Cuck

Already a million simps praising, time to have them doubt themselves

THE MOST I EVER DID IS TOLD MY SISTER HER HAIR IS BETTER NOW, AND ONLY AFTER SHE ASKED ME

:feelshaha: + Based

Stupid men think simping will get them pussy.

Desperate for pussy idiots :feelsseriously:

Normie faggots think that women will sleep with them or date them if they compliment them enough. I always thought it was so retarded.

What do normies want to achieve with that, seriously?
They think that they can exchange goodguy-points with sex.
Which is obiously not how it works.

Simps are weak losers. They feed foids egos. A foid can log into a social media account or a dating profile and get more compliments than She would get in person in Her life. foids are also narcissistic naturally.

True. Women don't deserve to be complimented on something they were either born with or paid thousands of dollars for. They don't deserve to be complimented on something they'll lose within 20 years

You compliment a person on something they have achieved, complimenting someone on their genes is like saying good job for being born

I never compliment a person based in their looks. I would mention them at the end, if anything, describing someone.
Normies are so idiotic to deny the blackpill yet mentioning one’s looks as their defining feature, instead of their character and human quality.

Only compliment men that earned it. Foids will also like you more (they probably don't like you at all tho bc you are incels) if you treat them bad and disrespectful. They are not used to that treatment and are turned on by Chad treating them bad.:redpill:

What do normies want to achieve with that, seriously? Woman get constant validation and they want to give them even more???

To give them even more confidence and make them feel even better about their 3/10 face?

Other compliments are OK but I will never make her feel pretty and reassure her in any way

Already a million simps praising, time to have them doubt themselves
Don’t worry. You’ll be forced. Woman have ways of making men do this.

A combination of Simping for female validation and a chance for Sex / virtue signaling / white knighting. The simple act of complimenting a foid fulfills all three of these goals, all which is encouraged and enabled by a bluepilled gynocentric society

simping make foids even more chadsexual

I flirt with women solely to lower their inhibitions so the next phase of my plan can occur without setbacks.:feelsokman: