Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i cant believe my dad used to tell me to "get a life" while being 5'4

Genetic Error

Genetic Error

Self-banned
-

without realising the fact i dont have a life is cos he gave me a bottom 1% genetic curse that ruins my life in every way

thats like having a pet. cutting all of its legs off. and then telling it to "just run bro" and then shaming it for not being able to run

and this is my actual life

Just fucking beat him man. Not that hard.

Tell your dad that he is a shit cunt for not wearing a condom (as a short male) when he was fucking your mother, his carelessness is why you were brought into the world to inherit his manlet subhuman genes and live a life of suffERing

Kill him now! (In video game)

guatemala, philippines, cambodia, indonesia, india, peru, all have average male heights around 5'4. go to any of these countries with more wealth then the average male has, and bam, youre the average height plus status mog the local men and have foreign value.

without realising the fact i dont have a life is cos he gave me a bottom 1% genetic curse that ruins my life in every way

thats like having a pet. cutting all of its legs off. and then telling it to "just run bro" and then shaming it for not being able to run

Well, I guess he's right.

You're going to determine what kind of life you lead, from a financial perspective

guatemala, philippines, cambodia, indonesia, india, peru, all have average male heights around 5'4. go to any of these countries with more wealth then the average male has, and bam, youre the average height plus status mog the local men and have foreign value.
they're all 5'7 avg height in young generation:cryfeels:

and geomaxxing isnt that easy even if u do have wealth

imagine a white turbomanlet walking around in those places. he would look so out of place and not welcome there as a white . let alone as a subhuman white!

?? whites are welcomed in mostly all ethnic countries. the women want to be bleached.
thats the problem. only the woman who wants to sleep with you will welcome you. all women who arent getting bleached by you and all guys will hate ur guts for being white and not welcome there.

my white friend went there and he agreed. nasty predator vibe there. like they serve foreigners last, will mess up ur food out of spite if u eat at the same place multiple times, filipinos spit on the floor infront of you and shadowbox when they see you and "couldnt believe the aggression from filipino guys (his exact words) do u see what i mean why a manlet white guy wouldnt be welcome there?

your problem would be they think white = 6 foot tall. but you could still manage
yeah legit. 95% of JBW is just because whites are 5'11 on average

so no jbw for me

You think your dad would be willing to try an experiment for you to prove which of you is wrong conclusively? :feelshehe:

I thought of the idea that you could challenge him to LARP as you on the various dating sites with your pictures and stats available for all to see. :feelsthink:

Then if your moronic, know it all, asshole of a boomer father can manage to get several dates with at least half way decent looking women ie no fatties or fugs using only your pictures and his own “personali-teeheehee” to win them over then we can all chalk it up as he was right, shut down the website and look into the mirror and say to ourselves: “Well it’s time to accept reality and suck it up butter cup!” before embracing the red pill and PUA maxxing…

Or…

More likely he will either be an honest man and admit his folly when he fails and admits to you that this is a vastly changed world from his day or he’ll just double down in his boomer asshole denial of reality and blame the online environment as his excuse for failing right before possibly lightly insulting you and telling you that you need to get out into the real world in order to get women and leave all this online stuff behind herp derp. :feelsseriously:

thats the problem. only the woman who wants to sleep with you will welcome you. all women who arent getting bleached by you and all guys will hate ur guts for being white and not welcome there.

my white friend went there and he agreed. nasty predator vibe there. like they serve foreigners last, will mess up ur food out of spite if u eat at the same place multiple times, filipinos spit on the floor infront of you and shadowbox when they see you and "couldnt believe the aggression from filipino guys (his exact words) do u see what i mean why a manlet white guy wouldnt be welcome there?

yeah legit. 95% of JBW is just because whites are 5'11 on average

so no jbw for me
Bruh ive been to philippines. His experience sounds like bullshit.

because the people there are extremely nice and welcoming of foreigners. that bullshit about "hostility from the males" is pure horseshit. hes probably some fucking npc normie retard.

No life for turbomanlets.